Chapter Thirteen: Alex's resolve! Rose's older sister Yue!

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter I hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember I don't own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does I only own Alex and his team.

Chapter 13

Rose looked at the man she never thought she would see again after 10 years when she ran away to join Fairy Tail. Her father King Von Clearwater laughed as stood up from his chair, "welcome home my dear daughter." He walked over to Rose hugging her.

Rose was trying so hard to not hurt him for what he had done to her 10 years ago.

10 years ago

8 year old Rose was playing in the front yard with a woman in her 30's with blonde hair and red eyes. Another girl who looked to be 11 was playing with her. The older woman smiled watching her daughters play, before turning her head to see her son training using his armor.

Present

Alex and Kitty were at the beginning of the Von Clearwater mansion "so Rose is in there huh" Kitty looked at Alex as he started to climb up the gate. "Ah! Alex your ribs still haven't fully healed!" Alex grunted as he jumped to the other side "hurry up Kitty climb up the gate!"

"No way I'm wearing a dress if I do that you'll see my underwear!" Alex shook his head " just take your panties off then." Kitty glared him "n-no way!" Just then they heard a young woman's voice "oh my some new guests" the gate then suddenly opened as a big breasted girl with blonde hair and red eyes looked at them "hi my name is Yue."

Kitty stepped through the gate as it closed "thanks Yue my name is Kitty Valentine and this is Alex Yamushida." Alex looked at the girl "you look so much like Rose except your eyes are a different color from hers." The girl named Yue nodded "Come with me I have a cottage nearby, I'll heal your wounds for you." She walked away as Kitty followed her and Alex hesitantly followed as he wanted to hurry and get to Rose.

Yue led the duo to her small cottage walking into it, once Alex and Kitty got into it the door was shut "okay why are you guys here?" Kitty looked at her "we're here to get back Rose to Fairy Tail," Yue smiled "So she did join the guild she wanted to and also to answer your question I'm Rose's older sister, also you might not be able to get to Rose not unless you can beat Kaine."

"Kaine he's that guy who punched me in the stomach!" Yue looked surprised "you survived a punch from Kaine? Are you the Alex that Rose described in her letters the Hellfire Dragon Slayer?" Alex nodded "Yeah I'm here to take Rose back kick anyone's ass who gets in my way!"

Kitty smiled "I'm the Water Dragon Slayer I'm here to help Alex." Yue smiled "Okay well let me see your wounds." She said with a lustful expression on her face making both Kitty and Alex look worried "um no I'm good" very suddenly Alex couldn't move "hey what the hell I can't move!"

Yue smirked "it's because of my Vampire magic it causes paralysis to whoever I touch, now time to work on you" Yue said as she started taking Alex's clothes off making Kitty blush "no wait stop! NOOOO!" Yue smirked as she took his pants off "oh my aren't you packing!" Kitty had steam coming off of her red face as she had passed out from embarrassment. "What does this have to do with healing a couple ribs?!"

The End

Hope you enjoyed this chapter next time we'll see more of Rose's story and why she left her father.