Chapter Thirty- Day Five! Day Six Starts

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 30

As Fairy Tail celebrates their victory, Chapati explains that tomorrow will be a break day, the sixth day of the Games beginning the day after, the event being a survival game involving all the team members. Alex was actually doing a lot better now and was finally getting the bandages off, "well at least we all get a break to recover after that awesome win" Rose said softly as she looked at her team. Kitty nodded and looked at Lucy who was also doing much better "I wish I could've done better in the Water Naval battle"

Rose looked at Kitty "here I'll cheer you up with my world famous pudding!" She said softly as she brought out a glass of pudding for her green haired teammate. Alex and Tristan had backed away "Huh what's wrong?" The dragon slayer asked "n-nothing whatsoever!" Said Tristan as they started to dance "aye!" Said Alex

Kitty shrugged and then took the spoon and put it in her mouth and suddenly she fell to the ground foaming at the mouth as everyone looked shocked. Makarov who was drunk looked at it "oh yes did I forget to mention Rose is a good mother but a terrible cook" he said explaining to everyone. Rose tried to save Kitty "I'm sorry please don't die next time I won't mistake salt for sugar I promise!"

Meanwhile at the inn where Sabertooth was, Frosch and Lector were watching the dragon slayers being beaten for losing their match to Natsu by Jiemma. Lector tries to support the Dragon Slayers, but when Jiemma fails to recognize who the cat is, the Exceed reveals his own guild mark. This infuriates the Guild master even further, causing him to vaporize Lector with a blast of Magic, much to the shock of the rest of the Guild. Rogue then protectively covers Frosch, thinking that Jiemma was going to attack his Exceed next, though the Masters attention was instead diverted to Sting, who started crying and yelling in grief. Just as Jiemma is about to scold the White Dragon further, Sting unleashes a devastating attack on the Master in his anger, piercing him straight through the chest, much to the entire guilds shock, except for Minerva, who actually seems pleased.

As Jiemma collapses, Sting cried but that's when Minerva revealed that she saved Lector just in time and revealed that she would reveal Lector to him when they win the Grand Magic Games. Meanwhile with Fairy Tail Gajeel who ended up finding a dragon graveyard. He got the dragon slayers including Kitty who finally recovered from Rose's pudding.

Under the Domus Flau, the Fairy Tail Dragon Slayers and Exceeds, along with Gray and Lucy, are lead through the tunnels by Gajeel. He then shows them the Dragon Graveyard he found earlier, much to everyone's surprise. As the discuss what this could mean, they contemplate whether their own Dragon Slayers Dragons were amongst the corpses, though this was instantly disregarded, as the bones were far older than the 14 years that the Dragons disappeared in. Wendy then brings up the Sky Dragon Slayer move: Milky Way, which she learned from Porlyusica, a move that allows them to listen to the voices of the spirits of Dragons. Wendy decides to use the move to listen to the Dragons voices that slumber in this graveyard, to find out what happened, and also about their own Dragon mentors. In the meantime, somewhere else in Crocus, the mysterious girl with the suspicious Magic is found by a guard in an out of bounds area, and whilst running away drops her notepad. Picking it up, the man reads something about an "Eclipse Plan" and a "Dragon King Festival" that are taking place on July 7.

Wendy manages to use Milky Way and searches the graveyard for any Dragon spirits. She manages to find one named Zirconis, the Emerald Dragon, who agrees to explain the Dragon history to them. About 400 years ago, the Dragons were the dominant species of the world and considered humans to be nothing but fodder for them. However, one Dragon sympathized with the humans, and wished to live in peace with them. He managed to convince a few fellow Dragons of his ideology, but many opposed the idea. These clashing opinions eventually lead to a civil war between the Dragons, reaching a stalemate until the Dragons pro-human side taught humans Dragon Slayer Magic so they could fight beside them.