Chapter 8: Nirvana Pt. 2

Sorry that this late been busy hope you enjoy

Chapter 8

Alex looked at the towering monstrosity "that's Nirvana?" He asked, Hoteye nodded "Yes it definitely is Brain's plan coming to fruition oh yeah!" Jura looked at Hoteye "We wasted time with him Alexander We must hurry and find our allies." Alex nodded and ran with him as Hoteye followed them they stopped wondering why he was following them.

Hoteye looked at them "I'm here to fight with you guys in the name of peace and because that guy reminds me of my brother." He said pointing at Jura "I see so I resemble your brother then?" Jura asked.

Hoteye shook his head "no you remind of the potatoes we used to pick" Jura looked shocked and Alex just started to laugh until Jura glared at him. Hoteye smiled "oh yeah I want to be called by my real name Richard." He said as the got to one of the legs. Alex started to run up the leg screaming as Jura and Richard watch him.

"He definitely has tenacity I'll give him that" said Jura as Alex was able to get up the leg. Richard nodded "that's why how almost defeated me oh yeah." Alex doesn't wait for them as he starts running but along the way he starts feeling sick. "What the crap?! Is this a vehicle or something?"

While Alex was trying not to throw up the others got on top of Nirvana luckily for Natsu he had Happy to carry him so he didn't get sick. He ended up fighting Cobra his flying snake Curbellious where Natsu found out he was the Poison Dragon Slayer on top of him having very good ears.

While that was going on Alex started to sing a song in his head that he couldn't remember where from he started to feel better as he saw Midnight who had woken up recently to help his father Brain as Racer and Angel were defeated and Richard switched sides and Cobra is fighting Natsu. Midnight smirked "so your the one they call the Devil right?" He asked curiously. Alex nodded " yeah so what if I am? "

"Just wondering how strong you are, I felt your power when you fought Hoteye but I believe you lost that round and unfortunately for you I'm the strongest of the of the Oracian Seis." Alex started to chuckle making Midnight frowned " what's so funny"

"If that was the case Midnight you would be leading the Oracian Seis, I know a guy whose like you every day he tried to take over guild and become Guild Master unfortunately his last attempt ended with him getting kicked out." Midnight frowned "unlike that fool if I ever attempt to overthrow my father I will succeed" he said as he launched a nightmare at Alex but he it burned away.

Midnight frowned again "this is going to be harder then I thought" he said as he continued to attack Alex but he either blasted them away or dodged them.

Midnight started to look scared "no it's impossible you can't beat me I won't lose to you!" He said screaming, " what's wrong you afraid of me? Honestly you really should Midnight. " he said in a demonic voice.

Midnight looked scared "no I won't lose I can't lose all I want is to sleep again" he said remembering his past at the Tower of Heaven. "Well then you can sleep when I'm done with you but I won't let you destroy the world. Fairy Tail will stop you!" He said punching him one more time knocking him out.

Alex was panting and covered in blood and bruises "Damn that guy was tough." He then heard a demonic roar "that must be from Natsu he's in some serious pain" he said covering his ears. "I need to get to him" he started running towards the roar running into Kitty. "Kitty your okay right?"

Kitty nodded clearly afraid of everything here "y-yeah I'm fine but I lost track of Wendy and Carla and I have no idea where they are." Alex nodded " it's okay Kitty I'll help you look for everyone. "

Not too far away Brain was astonished that Alex was able to beat Midnight and Natsu was able to beat Cobra by themselves no less. "The only person left is Hoteye and he is defeated then he'll come and once that happens everyone will die!"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail I do not