I Love You

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

So, as I'm doing my usual late night Ereri reading, I decide to check on my story for the hell of it. (Because, yes, sometimes I read my own story. Don't judge).

So I press the little icon for it and check my reads, and expected to find it at the same amount as it was before. Instead, I find 2.03k READS!!!!!!!! EEEAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried. You guys have no idea how much of an inspiration you guys are to me.

I've been dealing with this for a while, and only ever told my boyfriend and best friend. But I feel like I have to share it with you all.

I've been dealing with some depression for a while now. Every once in a while, I just....break down, and feel like life isn't worth living. I've considered taking the blades out of my razor and sliding them along my wrists...but I never did. I'm lucky.

I have had mornings where I just don't want to get up and face the world, where I'd hate the person I saw every time I looked in the mirror. I am insecure, and I have minor anxiety.

There are no words to describe how many fake smiles I give.....how many times I've wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear into oblivion..... How many times I've want to just die and end the suffering.

The day I posted the first chapter of ELO changed my life. You guys are like a family to me. I enjoy reading the comments and seeing the cute little messages some people PM me. Without you all, I honestly don't know if I'd have the strength to keep going.

Every read...comment....vote....it all brings a big, genuine smile to my lips.

Please....keep doing what you're doing, my beautiful bitches. I love you.

-Melli,xx

P.S.: this chapter is dedicated to KrystalFlight and pikagirl718 . these two have commented on almost every chapter, and their comments always make me feel tingly inside. Thanks, guys.