Final Chapter - Goodbye, My Dearest Eren.

ITS FINALLY HERE! The final battle! Who will win, and how great of a loss will it be?

Enjoy! Heheh.

Please don't hate me this chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My assumption was true. The MP's were attempting to take Eren and I to another court battle, and this time, they were going to win. So of course, my genius friend Armin came up with a plan.

Ahh, I love that guy.

Anyways, being in Wall Sina again brought back some pleasant and unpleasant memories, but I was trying to ignore that as I pulled the raincoat hood over my head, concealing my (H/L), (H/C) hair.

Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Annie, and I were walking in silence through Stohess as I fiddled with the silver ring around my left ring finger.

"That was easier than I thought." Eren muttered. "That's the Military Police for you...showing how lazy they are with their jobs."

"Stop looking around." Mikasa swatted at his shoulder.

"Now we have to hope that no one discovers Jean and Sasha posing as us...it won't be long before they're found out." I whispered.

"It'll be fine. Jean and Eren both have the look of a criminal, and you and Sasha have similar noses." Armin reassured.

"I don't have his horse face, and (Y/N) isn't always shoving food in her mouth!" Eren spat.

"So if I hadn't helped you, how were you planning to get past the wall?" Annie asked.

"We were gonna use our ODM gear to break in." Armin answered simply.

"That's reckless. You could've avoided trouble if you escaped before entering Stohess. Why here and now?" Annie asked.

"We felt the complex layout of this city would better the chances of our body-double plan succeeding. And instead of direct defiance, we felt that feigning compliance would dispel suspicions and earn us more time to escape." I spoke low, glaring at the back of her blonde head.

This is the bitch that killed my squad...my friends...I want her to die.

"I see. You've convinced me." She whispered. Eren and I exchanged looks.

"We're here" Armin rushed forward and towards the tunnel entrance, Eren, Mikasa, and I right behind him. Annie, however, wasn't so quick to follow.

"Here?" She asked.

"Yeah, here. This is where the Underground used to be." The four of us were halfway down the steps before realizing that Annie wasn't following.

"Annie, you aren't afraid of cramped, dark areas, are you? Because this is where I grew up, its not as bad as it seems." I smirked at the blonde standing at the top of the staircase.

"Yeah, sure, I'm afraid. A brave girl with a death wish like yourself wouldn't understand how a frail maiden feels." Her eyes widened as she put her hand to her chest, right above her heart.

"A maiden? Like hell. I've seen you flip grown men before, Annie, you are anything but frail." Eren backed me up. "Stop being silly and let's go!"

"I'm not going." She continued. "I'm afraid of going that way. If you won't travel above ground, I'm not helping you."