1

1
ENZO GARCÍA

"How many times have I told you, Killian? Stop having fights with people in my club just because you feel like it." I sigh to myself, looking through the window of my office, that looks over the whole nightclub.

Killian mumbles something incoherent and throws the ice pack on my desk.

"You've sent him to the fucking hospital with a cracked skull." I grit my teeth, however, my best friend seems unfazed as he glares at the wall in front of him. "Killian!"

"He asked for it." Killian shrugs and I decide to just drop the subject, knowing he's not bothered at all that he nearly killed someone for the second time this week.

"Unbelievable." I mutter, pouring myself a scotch and downing it all.

Out of the both of us, Killian is the unpredictable one. I guess the lack of care and affection he got as a child has made him the man he is today.

We've been best friends since I was fifteen and he was thirteen. I was always the one getting him out of fights or giving him food when his parents would neglect him for the night. There's no denying that Killian has had a hard life and struggles to deal with his emotions appropriately.

We are both dominants. Our search for a submissive has been difficult, most women have just pretended to be into the lifestyle for the money but as soon as it comes to the sexual relationship, they can't handle it.  Or Killian doesn't take a liking to them, which is basically every fucking time.

I think it frustrates Killian much more than myself. He needs control and when he doesn't get it.....well, he goes round punching people.

Of course Killian and I aren't looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with. We're just happy to share a submissive until we are ready to settle down with other people. Well until I am, I don't think Killian will ever settle for a long term relationship with anyone any time soon.

I watch as the tall, tattooed man stands up and makes his way over to the window which overlooks my club. I furrow my eyebrows when his back tenses.

"What is it?" I rush over and try and find what he's looking at.

"Nothing." He grumbles and goes back to taking a seat at my desk. He runs his fingers through his brown curly hair and gives me a blank look.

I go back to looking around until my eyes land on a beautiful, brown skinned woman.

She sits on a barstool, looking around with wide, scared eyes. I watch as she bites her nails, nervously. The beauty is wearing a short satin dress, that reveals her thick thighs which I wouldn't mind having wrapped around my waist. Her dark curly hair frames her face beautifully and I gulp, finding myself having to look away.

Was that who caught my best friend's eye?

"I think you need to go home." I advise Killian but he shakes his head.

"Too quiet." He mutters and I slowly nod my head.

"What was you looking at out there?" I point back to the window, wanting to know what exactly made him tense up.

"I told you, Enzo. Nothing." He grits his teeth and grabs a bottle of vodka, unscrewing the lid before taking a massive gulp.

God, he's a mess.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Someone knocks on the door and shortly after my right hand man, Gabriel, walks in.

"What is it?" He takes a quick glance at Killian who is slumped further into the chair.

"He alright?" Gabriel chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up." Killian growls at our friend who holds his hands up in defence.

"Ignore him. What's the problem?" I shrug my suit jacket off and tuck my gun at the back of my suit trousers.

"Some guy is downstairs causing a bit of trouble."

"Then get security to kick him the fuck out!" I shout.

"Look, this guy is claiming to be your brother." You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I storm out of the office, Gabriel following after me. I run down the spiral stairs and brush past all the drunk people until I am standing in front of my idiotic younger half brother.

Who is extremely drunk.

"Bro!" The nineteen year old boy slurs.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I grab the back of his shirt and begin to drag him towards the exit. He begins to protest but realistically he's too drunk to fight back. I'm surprised he's still standing on both feet.

The harsh wind, hits me in the face once I step out of the club. I let go of Sam's shirt, making him stumble down onto the concrete floor.

"That wasn't very nice." He slurs.

"Well I'm not very nice." I growl out and watch the pathetic boy try and stand back up. He has to lean against the brick wall to stop himself from falling back down.

"What are you doing here?" I point my finger at him and he sighs, throwing his head back.

"Wanted a bit of fun and I get free drinks because we are brothers!" He grins.

"Half! And no the fuck you dont, now you're gonna get in that taxi and get yourself home or so God help me I will shoot you right here right now." I shove past him and make my way back into the club, not before telling security to never let him back in.

As I'm making my way back to my office I end up bumping into a small figure. I get ready to yell at them, telling them to look where they're going but when I see who it is I freeze.

It's the beautiful girl I saw earlier on. She looks up at me with wide watery eyes before standing back onto her feet. My mouth falls open as I watch the cleavage of her large breasts spill out at the top of her dress and my lower region stirs.

"I'm really sorry." She whispers just loud enough for me to hear over the bass of the music.

I open my mouth to tell her that it's okay but she brushes her curvy body past mine and rushes into the crowd of people.

I release a sigh and look up to the blacked out window of my office, knowing full well that Killian is standing there, looking down at what just happened.

She's exactly who he was looking at.

A/N
What did you guys think of the first chapter?🧡