13

13
ENZO GARCÍA

I observe Elodie as she stares at the black double doors in front of her. I take a key out of my pocket and unlock the doors.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, darling?" I check with her, wanting her to be completely sure that this is what she wants.

Us.

I look at Killian to see his eyes fixated on the beauty that has become ours.

"Yes, I'm sure, Enzo." She beams up at me and I smile gently reaching forward to stroke her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

I reach past her and open the door. I usher her in first and watch as she slowly walks into the room with wide, curious eyes.

The interior of this room is all black and I can tell by the look on her face it intimidates her. Not only that but the huge cabinet that holds a variety of sex toys.

"Are we going to have sex?" I can't help but chuckle. She really has not filter, my little Elodie.

"Not tonight, baby." Killian tells her and her face drops, a small pout on her lips. "We still want to make you feel good though." He begins to caress her cheeks.

I walk over to the cabinet and open it. I look around until my eyes land on a vibrator and some rope.

"We'll start off easy." She looks over her shoulder at me and nods her head-her eyes falling to the wand vibrator. "Lay on the bed, Elodie." I instruct her with a stern voice and watch as she gulps.

She follows my instructions like the good girl she is and lays on her back- her head against the satin pillows.

"What's your safe word, baby?" Killian questions Elodie.

"Peach." She whispers breathlessly and I nod my head in satisfaction.

"Anytime you want to stop you need to use that word, do you understand me?" I raise my eyebrows at her and she quickly nods her head. "Good girl."

"Don't be nervous." Killian reassure her.

"I'm not."

"Arms above your head." Her face falls and that nervous look etches back onto her face. "Do it, Elodie. Don't make me ask you again." Her eyes widen and then she quickly places her arms above her head.

I take the rope and begin to tie each wrist to the post of the bed. I look down at her with a small smirk as she looks up at me with her doe eyes.

"Safe word?"

"Peach."

"Good girl."

She smiles.

I look back at Killian and give him a small nod. He smirks and I move out the way for him to make his way over to Elodie. He reaches forward for the waistband of her shorts and drags them down her legs along with her underwear.

A low groan leaves my mouth when her soaking wet pussy comes into view. Her eyes alternate between the two of us and to my surprise Killian latches his mouth straight onto her pussy.

The most angelic moan escapes her lips and I watch in satisfaction as she comes undone by Killian's mouth. She pulls against the restraints and throws her head back against the pillows.

I step closer to her and stroke her hair.

"You like that, baby?" I tilt my head and she stares at me with hazy eyes.

"Yes." She moans.

"Yes what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes, daddy." My dick instantly hardens and I already find myself pulling it out of my basketball shorts and stroking it right in front of Elodie who stares at it with wide eyes.

"You think you can be a good girl and take my dick in your pretty little mouth, darling?" Elodie nods her head eagerly and I chuckle lightly when she opens up her mouth.

She's so fucking beautiful.

I rub the tip along her lips and suck in a breath when she decides to push her head forward and I watch with lust-filled eyes as my dick sinks in between her plump lips.

I begin to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth-the tip hitting the back of her throat. She moans and her body tenses.

"You close already, baby?" Killian pulls away and smirks and Elodie does her best to nod her head.

Killian soon stands up and Elodie whines. He goes to pick up the wand vibrator and pushes the on button making it buzz to life. She soon begins to thrash around as Killian places the head of the vibrator against her clit so I begin to fuck her mouth quicker.

She gags a little but that only turns me on further.

"You're our good little slut, aren't you baby?" I grit my teeth, feeling my orgasm begin to build. "You look so pretty, choking on my dick."

Tears stream down her face and saliva spills out of her lips as my dick rams in and out of her mouth. Elodie continues to pull against the ropes as her pleasure builds.

"You going to come?" Killian stares into her eyes intensely and she nods her head. "I want you to come with my mouth on your pussy. You understand?" I pull out of her mouth and let her answer.

"Yes, Killian." She whispers breathlessly and I watch as his eyes clench shut. I shove my dick back in her mouth and watch as she reaches her orgasm.

"I'm going to come now, baby." She sucks harder in response and that's all it takes to push me to the edge until I'm coming deep down her throat.

After a minute I slowly pull out of her mouth and tuck myself back in my shorts. I look at Killian to see he's already focused on cleaning her up. My eyes then look back down at Elodie who is looking up at me with gentle eyes.

I quickly untie her wrists and then grab hold of her face and place a soft kiss on her lips.

"You did so well, darling." I stroke her hair and watch as she looks down at Killian who is still cleaning her.

As soon as he's done he stands up and walks to the head of the bed and reaches down to stroke her hair.

"You did well, baby." He leans down to kiss her forehead and she looks up at him with furrowed eyebrows when he pulls away.

"Come on, darling. Let's run you a bath." I help her stand and walk her into the en suite.

She looks over her shoulder at Killian who begins to tidy away the room.

I knew that this part was going to be difficult for Killian. He struggles with showing and receiving affection-hence why he is being distant now.

I run Elodie her bath and as soon as it's full I help her undress and grab hold of her hand, helping her step into the tub.

She sits down into the warm water, a small sigh escaping her lips. I sit on the edge of the tub and begin to clean the upper half of her body.

"Is Killian mad at me?" Her question surprises me and I shake my head. "Why isn't he here then?"

"He struggles with showing affection, Elodie. Please give him time, I know he wants to but it's hard for him." I explain to her and she smiles gently, nodding her head.

"I understand." She leans her head against me and I smile.

"Did you enjoy it?" I question.

"Yes." She looks up at me with a huge smile. "When can we do it again?" I chuckle at her eagerness.

"Slow down, baby. We were going very easy on you tonight. That's nothing compared to what we've got planned for you." I smirk.

I can't wait to sink myself deep into her tight pussy.

"I can't wait." She whispers and goes back to relaxing in the bathtub.

"Neither can I, darling."

Neither can I.

A/N
🧡