BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER
KILLIAN TORRES

10 years later

"Killian!" I look at my son with wide eyes when I hear Elodie calling out for me.

She does not sound pleased at all.

"I told you, dad!" Ezra exclaims and I bite my lip.

"Don't tell her we let the cat out. We'll just say he escaped by himself." I whisper yell to my eighteen year old son who does not look impressed at all.

We adopted Ezra about two years after my little Ivy. He lost his parents who were originally from China at the age of two. Elodie adored the boy as soon as she saw him playing with Lego.

Anyway speaking of my little girl.

"Where's your sister?" I frown.

Ezra looks away with a guilty look and I tilt my head at his suspicious behaviour.

"Ezra, I swear to fucking God I will ground you. I don't care if you're eighteen." I grit my teeth and his eyes widen.

"Shewenttoseesomeboy." He mumbles but I understand loud and clearly.

"Does your mother know?" He nods and I slowly nod my head, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "You're still grounded." I say as I'm walking out of the dining room.

"What?!"

"Elodie!" This time I'm calling her name and searching for my wife.

"Where is Zilly?"

"Where is Ivy?"

We both question at the same time.

Elodie holds our little baby boy in her arms. Ellis looks up at me with wide eyes and then reaches out for me.

"Dada." The one year old babbles and I smile down at him with so much pride.

"Yes, my little man." I ruffle his curly hair and he giggles, kicking his little legs. I then look at my wife. "Why the hell has our daughter gone to meet a boy?" I hiss and Elodie gasps.

"What?! No way!" I roll my eyes as she tries to act oblivious.

I quickly take Ellis to his older brother. Ezra looks at me with wide eyes but I ignore him and storm back up the stairs.

I shut the door to our bedroom and then wrap my hand around her neck.

"Don't make me spank you, 'cause I fucking will, little baby. Now tell me where our little girl is." I let go of her neck and raise my eyebrows.

The door opens and in walks Enzo.

"You're having sex without me?" Enzo questions and I roll my eyes at him.

"What? No! Killian is being dramatic because Ivy has gone on a date with a boy." Elodie throws her arms up in the air and Enzo freezes. "Have you seen Zilly?" Elodie goes to change the subject and my jaw clenches.

"Fuck Zilly!"

The cat is so fucking old that it can just about walk.

Elodie's eyes begin to water. Fuck.

"No, no, no. Baby, I didn't mean that, I'm sorry." I quickly reach forward to wipe away the tears that are beginning to fall. "Please stop crying."

"She w-was so excited to meet up with this boy and h-he's so lovely to her. She didn't want to tell you because this is what she was worried would happen." She sniffles and Enzo decides to pull her into his arms and sends me a glare.