12

12
ENZO GARCÍA

I clench my eyes shut as I watch the piece of shit fall to the floor. The bullet only hit his knee but I know exactly where it's come from.

I look up at the balcony to see the back of Killian as he walks away.

Elodie looks at the screaming man in shock and then looks at me with wide eyes.

The men around us go on about their night, unfazed with the chaos that is happening around Elodie and I.

It's nothing new to them.

Two security men pick the man up by his arms and drag him away. I hear Elodie release a shaky breath.

"It's okay, baby." I whisper, pulling her into a hug, resting her head against my chest.

I'm livid.

How stupid could Killian be?! Shooting someone right in front of Elodie.

Elodie is so shocked that no words leave her lips. I lead her back up the stairs and towards my office, I throw the door open, sending a glare towards Killian who is trying to control his breathing.

I lead Elodie towards the sofa and take a seat before gently placing her on my lap.

"She okay?" Killian questions, keeping his eyes on the shocked girl that is quietly sat on my lap.

"What do you think?" I whisper harshly.

He walks over to us and crouches down in front of her. Her eyes stay looking ahead.

"Baby?" He whispers, grabbing hold of her hand. Elodie soon looks down at Killian with furrowed eyebrows. "You're okay." He stands up and stares down at her sternly.

"T-The man, someone shot him!"

It's as if realisation has hit her and she begins to panic, jumping off of my lap.

"Darling-"

"We need to leave, it's not safe, Enzo!" She grabs hold of my hand and tries to lift me off of the sofa. "Enzo!"

"Elodie. The man will be fine and so will we, apparently he got shot by accident, he's being treated as we speak." I lie and a sigh of relief escapes her mouth.

"Wait." I slowly close my eyes. "Why would someone have a gun in the club? You should fire your security team." She points out and I can't help but chuckle.

"Definitely will, baby. Are you okay, though? He did touch you." I grit my teeth, trying not to go back down there and shoot him myself. This time I'll finish the job.

"I'm okay. Can we go now?" She pouts and my eyes widen when she turns to straddle me and grinds into me.

I bite my lip and grab hold of her hips.

"Fuck, baby." I grunt and listen as her angelic moans fill my ears.  "I think you better stop before I end up fucking you right here." She sighs but nods her head and climbs off of my lap.

The urge to have her beautiful body under me right now is through the roof and I have no idea how long I can hold back. I'm pretty sure Killian is feeling the same by the way he is eyeing her body as well.

"I'm hungry." Elodie turns to face me, a small pout on her face. "Can we get food on the way home?"

"Whatever you want, princess." I smile and hear Killian scoff next to me. "What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You're gonna spoil her too much." He shakes his head but I can see the discreet smile on his face.

"What do you want to eat, baby?" I question her, stroking her soft face and watch as her eyes flutter shut.

I know she loves it when I do that.

"A burger." She then grabs my hand and leads me out of my office. "Come on, Killian." She shouts over her shoulder and I turn around to see him smiling but that quickly falls when he sees me looking at him.

"What?" He grits his teeth and I chuckle lightly, turning back round.

•••

"This is so good." Elodie releases a satisfied sigh as she tucks into her burger. We've all showered and changed into more comfortable clothes and now we're sat in the living room together. 

Elodie is curled up to my side while Killian sits away from us as he types on his phone.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, darling." I stroke her back and continue to observe her beauty like I've been doing for the past hour. She's so beautiful.

My heart clenches at the scar on her cheek and I think back to how we met all those years ago. We were always destined to find each other again and now that I've found her I'm not letting her go.

"You want a bite?" I can't help but smile as she holds her burger up to my lips.

"It's okay, baby. You eat it." I kiss the top of her forehead and she shrugs before finishing the burger.

Once she's finished she gets up and throws away her rubbish before walking over to stand in between my legs. My eyes look her body up and down and I reach forward to stroke her soft thick thighs-that I want wrapped around my waist.

Badly.

"You okay, darling?"

She gulps and looks down at my lap.

I rest my head back against the sofa and look over to Killian who's eyes are already on the little devil in front of me.

"Can I sit?" She tilts her head and I raise my eyebrows.

"Feel free." I spread my legs and watch in satisfaction as she goes to straddle me. My hands roam across her soft brown skin and I grunt when she begins to grind against me for the second time tonight.

I look up at her to see her eyes are closed and her head is throw back a little to reveal the base of her neck which is calling for my lips to be attached to it. To leave my mark.

But for the second time tonight, I stop her.

"Enzo." She whines.

She jumps when Killian wraps his hand around her neck from behind her. He leans down to whisper something in her ear and her eyes widen.

"You want to see a special room, darling?" I smirk and she bites her lip-nodding her head. "Then let's go."

I stand up with Elodie still in my arms.

This night is about to get interesting.

A/N
Writers block is gone so I should be updating a bit more regularly now 🧡