24

24
ELODIE MAY

Killian goes to check who's at the door. I stay down in the gym with Enzo who is cleaning the blood from his nose.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I whisper, trying to check his nose.

"I'm okay, darling." He gives me a reassuring smile. Then a grin etches on to his handsome face and he leans down and begins to place kisses on my neck.

"Enzo." I moan and wrap my arms around his neck. Even though the man has been working out he still smells really good.

How?!

"Turns out it was something I ordered a couple days ago." Killian's voice sounds out through the gym and I jump away from Enzo and turn to see Killian holding a box.

"What is that?" I tilt my head and stare at box curiously. Killian smirks and begins to open it.

I jump when Enzo steps up behind me, his hardened dick rubbing up against my bum.

What the hell is going on?!

My eyes widen when Killian pulls out something that I recognise as a love egg. I gulp.

"How about we go out? We need to do a food shop anyway." Killian shrugs but his smile screams menace.

"All three of us?" I question.

"Yes, darling. All three of us." Enzo speaks up. "But we've got to do something first before we leave." A squeal escapes my lips when Enzo picks me up and lays me down on a weight bench.

I look down at him with wide eyes as he situates himself between my legs and pulls my pants and shorts down.

"W-What are you doing?" I stutter but my eyes flutter shut and a moan escapes my lips when Enzo run his tongue along my pussy.

I throw my head back and run my fingers through his soft brown locks.

"Does that feel good, baby?" He whispers breathlessly and I whimper, nodding my head as he continues his sweet assault on my pussy.

My eyes shoot open when he stops and places a kiss on my leg before turning to Killian and holding his hand out.

Killian gives Enzo the love egg and my eyes widen. Enzo looks up at me with a smirk, his green eyes glimmer and if it wasn't for him being in between my legs I would of clenched them shut.

I still can't believe how I managed to have two attractive men.

I observe Enzo's face, from the freckles lightly dotted over his cheeks to the nose ring on the left side of his nose.

My mouth falls open when Enzo puts the egg in his mouth, covering it in his saliva before taking it out and sliding it inside me- making sure to maintain eye contact with me.

I bite my lip and release a shaky breath at the feeling of the sex toy inside of me.

"This is gonna be fun." Killian rubs his hands together, eyeing me up and down.

•••

The three of us walk through the supermarket together. I decided to push the trolley; simply for the fact I'd have something to hold on to.

I have no idea who has the remote to this thing but it's putting me on edge.

"Baby, could you pick me up those crisps?" Killian points to the crisps on the bottom shelf.

I smile and nod my head. I bend down to pick up the crisps but gasp when he switches on the vibrator. I shoot back up and bite my lip.

An elderly man looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you okay, miss?" He questions politely.

"Great!" I say in a high pitched voice at the same time Killian increases the vibrations. "So great!" I whisper and turn back round to the two men who look at me with satisfied smirks.

Killian turns it off and discreetly hands the remote to Enzo.

I huff and throws his crisps into the trolley.

We continue our food shop until Enzo decides it's the best time to put the vibrator on the highest level. I grab tightly onto his arm, a small moan escaping my lips. 

I look around the aisle-glad that no-one is around.

"You're liking this, aren't you, darling?" Enzo leans down to whisper in my ear and I look up at him with wide eyes as he switches the toy off.

I jump a little when I feel Killian's hand travel under my summer dress and along the top of my thigh.

I slap his hand away and step back from the two horny people.

"We shouldn't be doing this in p-" I moan again when Enzo turns the vibrator back on.

"Give me a kiss." Killian demands and steps forward, grabbing me by the neck before smashing his lips on mine. He pulls back and looks down at me with a smirk. "Look at you squirming, baby. If I'm not mistaken, I'd say you enjoying it." I gasp when his fingers brush over my underwear.

"Killian." I whisper.

"You're so wet, baby." He bends down to whisper in my ear and I clench my eye shut. "Are you going to be a good girl and come for us?" He grabs hold of my face and tilts my head to look into his deep brown eyes.

He raises his eyebrows when I stay silent so I nod my head. Killian then looks over my head at Enzo and I clutch tightly onto Killian's hand when the sensation of the vibrator begins to pull me closer to my climax.

I can feel my face heat up and my stomach tighten.

"I'm really close." I whisper breathlessly.

Enzo turns up the vibrations and my knees almost buckle when I start to come. I bite my lip to suppress my moans and clutch even tighter onto Killian's hand.

As soon as I've calmed down I quickly look around and a sigh of relief escapes my lips when I see we are still by ourselves.

"Fuck that was hot." Killian groans and I watch as he adjusts himself.

"Our good girl. Mmm?" Enzo questions, grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.

I smile and nod my head.

•••

"Slumber party?" I look at Killian in confusion and shock.

I was really confused when he began to fill the trolley with chocolate, sweets and loads of alcohol.

"Yes. I thought it would be a good idea, since you never got to experience anything like this when you were younger." My eyes begin to water at their kind gesture. "We even got matching pyjamas!" I can't help but laugh at his excitement.

Enzo walks in with three pink boxes. He opens the one with my name on and I see a set of pink satin pyjamas with my initials on. 

"These are cute." I beam and then look at the other two boxes, stifling a laugh. "Please tell me you haven't got the same set." I can't help but giggle.

Enzo opens the other two boxes and I see pink pyjama bottoms. "Well we have to match." He winks and I can't help but squeal in excitement.

This is going to be so fun!

A/N
Awww, how cute?!☺️🧡