29

29
ENZO GARCÍA

"Elodie, I love you, but please shut the fuck up." Killian groans and I throw him a glare.

We're currently driving to the airport and Elodie has not stopped talking in the backseat about how excited she is.

My heart aches when she instantly becomes quiet. I look in the mirror to see her now staring out the window, nibbling on her bottom lip.

I take a quick glance at Killian to see he now has a guilty look on his face. I shake my head and look back at the road.

Now it's just silent.

"I was joking, baby." Killian turns in his seat to look at her. I look back in the mirror to see Elodie still staring out the window, except now she has a pout on her pretty face. "I'm sorry." I try to hide my smirk when all she does is shrug.

She's upset.

Well done Killian.

He huffs and turns back around. I quickly look at him and chuckle in amusement when I now see he has a pout on his face.

"Enzo?" Elodie speaks up and I hum. "I love you." My heart warms at her words and I smile.

"I love you, darling."

"What about me?!" Killian exclaims, spinning round again to face our girl.

"You just told me to shut the f up. You're really mean and I'm annoyed with you, Killian." I hear her explain.

"Well be un-annoyed with me." I roll my eyes at his choice of words.

"No."

"No? What the hell do you mean by no?"

"What I just said. No. I don't wish to speak to you, so stop speaking to me." She says with a hint of attitude in her voice.

I can tell these two are gonna be at each others throats on this holiday.

"Whatever."

"I do love you though." She whispers.

"Yeah, I love you." Killian mutters, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fucking hell." I whisper to myself, lightly shaking my head.

We soon arrive at the airport, but Elodie begins to get confused when we drive straight to the plane.

"But we haven't checked in o-or gone through security! Oh my God, you didn't let me go through duty free!" She exclaims.

"We'll go through duty free on the way home." I reason with her and she just nods.

I park up and then climb out of the car, I make my way over to Elodie's side and help her out while Killian takes our luggage.

"Why do we have to fly so late at night?" She yawns, looking up at the night sky.

"Only time I could get the jet, baby." I tell her and she nods her head in understanding.

"Jet." She repeats, looking at it with wide eyes. "It's very small. Is it safe?" She tilts her head at me and I nod mine.

"We wouldn't put you on here if it wasn't safe." Killian speaks up and I smile in amusement when Elodie acts like she didn't hear what he said. Killian groans and storms up the steps of the plane.

"How long are you going to ignore him, darling?" I raise my eyebrows at the beauty and she shrugs her shoulders.

"However long I feel like it. Which will be a very, very long time." She grabs hold of my hand and leads me towards the jet.

•••

A very, very long time, ended up being two hours, because I am now sat in front of the two sleeping people.

Elodie is sat on Killian's lap, both of them fast asleep. I shake my head in amusement and go back to looking at my laptop. I'm still working with Gabriel on tracking down Katie and it's a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be.

I jump a little when I feel Elodie take a seat next to me. She rubs her eyes tiredly and then gives me her beautiful smile.

"You okay, my love?" I whisper, closing the laptop and wrapping my arm around her shoulders. She nods her head and rests it on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I annoyed you earlier on in the car. I'm just really excited to be going on holiday with the both of you." She whispers and my smile falters a little.

Killian really had to go and open up his fat mouth.

"Elodie, ignore what Killian said. He wasn't being serious, I promise. You can talk for as long as you please, I love hearing your voice, baby." I smile, stroking her hair and her eyes brighten.

"Really?" I nod my head and lean down to kiss her forehead.

•••

We arrived at the hotel thirty minutes ago. Killian, being the grumpy little shit he is, decided to go straight to bed.

I've decided to have a bath, assuming that Elodie had gone to bed also. I sink down into the warm water, releasing a small groan as my muscles begin to relax.

To my surprise, Elodie walks into the bathroom. I watch with lust-filled eyes as she strips down and then gets in the bathtub, sitting opposite me.

"Hi." She smiles and I smile back.

"I thought you'd be sleeping." I raise my eyebrows and she shrugs.

"I wanted to be with you. Can we cuddle?" She whispers and I instantly nod my head and open my arms up for her.

She climbs on tops of me and I have to hold back a groan when her naked body rubs against mine.

I can't help but get hard whenever this girl is around.

"You're really hard, Enzo." She whispers in my ear and my eyes widen and a shaky breath escapes my lips.

Holy shit.

"Can I make you feel better?" She bites my earlobe and I clench my eyes shut.

"Fuck yeah." I whisper breathlessly.

Her hand wraps around me and she begins to rub up and down my dick. I rest my head back against the tub and release a moan at the pleasurable sensation.

Elodie begins to place kisses on my neck and I wrap my arms around her slender waist.

"Fuck, baby. Keep doing that." I grit my teeth, my chest rising up and down. "Oh fuck!" She runs her thumb along my tip and I grab hold of her neck and smash my lips against hers.

She pulls back and licks her lips. "Is this good?" She whispers innocently but her eyes tell me a completely different story.

She's a little minx.

"So good, baby. My good girl. Mmm?" I whisper against her lips and she grins nodding her head.

She begins to quicken the pace and I start to feel my orgasm build.

"You want me to come for you ?" I question her and she nods her head eagerly. "How bad do you want me to come?" I thrust up into her hand, some of the water splashing out of the tub.

"Really bad." She whispers and I watch as she reaches down with her other hand and begins to rub herself.

"Good girl." I praise and not long after I end up coming.

Elodie laughs when she looks down at the water. She then looks at me in amusement.

"I think we need to refill the tub."

A/N
Thank you for 500,000 reads🧡