39

39
KILLIAN TORRES

6 months later

"Where's Elodie?" I question Enzo as I walk into the kitchen.

He turns to look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I thought she was with you, she told me she was spending the day with you." He says, confusion laced in his voice.

"She told me she was spending the day with you!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air.

What type of game is this woman playing?

The doorbell goes and both Enzo and I's head turns.

"You expecting someone?" I frown and he gives me a sheepish smile. "Enzo?"

"It's my parents." My eyes widen.

"Do they know about Elodie?" He nods his head at my question.

"They really wanted to meet her and I couldn't say no. They love her already when I was telling them about her." He shrugs and I slowly nod my head.

"Okay, but she's not fucking here!" I panic, worried about where our girl could be.

"Have you tried calling her?" Enzo tilts his head.

"Goes straight to voicemail." I run a stressful hand through my hair.

"I need to get the door." I can see the worry swirling through his eyes as he makes his way out of the kitchen.

Where the fuck is our girl?!

"Killian, my boy!" Enzo's mother beams as she walks in. A huge smile is on her face and I can't help but smile back at her.

She's been like a mother to me.

She pulls me into a tight hug. She's another exception.

I pull away and nod at Enzo's father who smiles. Him and Enzo's mother are no longer together, hence why Enzo has a half brother. The two still get along well and if I'm being completely honest I still think the two are still in love.

"Where's your girlfriend, Leo?" I smirk at the man and he rolls his eyes.

"She preferred a spa day." I hear Emma scoff and I try to hide my amused face.

"Where's your precious lady? I want to see her!" Emma questions, clapping her hands in excitement and just like that my smile instantly falls and the worry begins to build again. "What's happened? Is she hurt?" This time Emma looks concerned.

"We don't know where she's gone mother." Enzo sighs and I begin to dial her number again but my jaw clenches when it still goes to voicemail.

"And she didn't say-"

The slamming of the door grabs our attention and I'm rushing towards it before anyone can say anything else.

"I'm home!" Elodie's cheerful voice sounds through the house and I come to a complete stop when I see her holding two massive bouquet of flowers.

"El, where the fuck have you been?! I've been worried sick!" I exclaim and her eyes widen and she bites her lip.

"I went to buy you and Enzo some flowers." Her lips begin to tremble and I instantly feel bad. "I'm sorry."

"No, baby. I'm sorry for shouting at you." I rush over to her and pull her into a hug. "I shouldn't of shouted, forgive me please."

I pull away and her eyes widen at whats behind me.

Shit.

"Elodie, these are mine and Enzo's parents." I introduce and a small gasp escapes her lips and she begins to pat down her hair and dress.

"Oh my, I'm sorry I look a mess." She panics and walks over to the two. "It's lovely to meet you. I'm Elodie." God, I fucking love this woman like crazy!

"I love her!" Emma beams, pulling her into a hug. "Oh, you are lovely. So pretty." Elodie smiles up at the woman and then turns to face me with a bright smile.

"She thinks I'm pretty." She whispers and I chuckle.

"Why then hell is she buying you two flowers? Where are her flowers?" Leo questions, looking at Enzo and I with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, they get me flowers every week. I wanted to treat them." Elodie admits as I continue to stare at her in admiration.

"Fair enough." Leo shrugs and then smiles.

Elodie and Emma go off and begin to talk about fuck knows what.

"I hear you've closed down the gym?" Leo speaks up and I nod my head.

Enzo and I now both share his club. It's easier for the both of us, plus El was very against us shutting it down.

Apparently it's her favourite nightclub.

I think to what she said when she first walked into the club.

"Oh okay, well thank you anyway." She beams. "Actually, do you know the owner of this place because I would like to make a complaint, I don't think I'll be coming back here again." I chuckle lightly as she puts her hands on her hips.

Now she's obsessed.

•••

I'm concerned again.

Elodie said she was feeling dizzy about ten minutes ago and now she's fast asleep on Enzo's lap.

Emma looks at her in concern.

"Maybe she hasn't eaten enough food, today." She tries to reason.

"She had a whole rack of ribs and a huge pile of chips less than an hour ago." Enzo sighs, looking down at our baby in concern.

Then it's as if realisation dawns upon Emma's face. She looks between Enzo and I with raised eyebrows.

"What is it? Why are you looking at us like that?"

"Do you use protection?"

A/N
Sorry for short chapter🧡