26

A/N- Yes there will be anal in this chapter, if you're not a fan feel free to skip to the end. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's sex so get over it lmao 🤣

26
ELODIE MAY

I read the instructions on the back of the box with furrowed eyebrows.

Maybe this isn't a good idea and I shouldn't of agreed to what they said last night.

"Baby, are you okay in there?" Killian questions from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I'm meant to stick this thing up my butt?" I question, pulling the douche out of its packaging.

"Yes, baby. Do you need some help?" I can hear the amusement in his voice.

"No, no, no, Killian. I'll be okay." I tell him and begin to read the instructions again.

My eyes then avert to the bag of lingerie that sits on the sink counter. I can't help but feel nervous, but at the same time I'm excited because I get to have both of them at the same time.

Killian and Enzo.

"I'm more than happy to come and help you, baby?" My face morphs in to disgust.

"No, Killian. That's weird." I grimace and proceed to get on with my business.

I awkwardly douche my butt and then have a quick shower, before slipping into the red lingerie that Enzo had bought for me earlier on.

Maybe if I stayed in the bathroom for a bit longer-

"Darling, you ready?" I freeze and begin to feel the nerves creep in again.

Come on, Elodie. There's nothing to be scared about, it's literally just Killian and Enzo.

My Killian and Enzo.

I take a deep breath and open the bathroom door. My breath hitches when I spot the two men standing right outside, a look of concern on their face-but that look quickly falls and turns into a look of lust when they see what I'm wearing.

"Fucking hell." Killian groans and I frown.

"Do I not look good? I can change." I whisper and he instantly begins to shake his head.

"You look so beautiful, baby." He smirks and i release a small sigh of relief.

I look up at Enzo to see him already smiling down at me.

"He's very much correct for once in his life, darling." Enzo chuckles and I laugh when Killian glares at him. "Come here, baby." He holds his hand out and I happily take it with a small smile on my face.

He leads me to the special bedroom with Killian following close behind. I turn my head and give him a smile in which he returns with a wink.

"You want a drink, darling?" Enzo asks me as soon as we walk into the room. I shake my head at his question and take a seat at the edge of the bed.

"If you're not up for this, baby, then you don't have to do this. I can see how nervous you are." Killian crouches down in front of me and then reaches up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I want to, I really do. I'm just worried about.....I'm worried about-"

"Doing Anal." Killian finishes for me and I nod my head. "That's alright, baby. Enzo and I want you to be as comfortable as possible." I bite my lip and watch as Enzo rummages through a draw before pulling out a butt plug with a light purple jewelled heart on it.