10

10
ELODIE MAY

I'm sat between the two men as a movie plays on the massive screen in front of us. I can't help but squirm a little as Killian places his hand quite high up on my thigh and Enzo runs his fingers lightly across my shoulder.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I clench my thighs together. I try my best to pay attention to what is playing on the screen in front of me but the feeling of their hands on my skin has me struggling to do so.

A shaky breath escapes my lips.

"You okay, darling?" I look at Enzo to see him smirking down at me.

"Great!" I squeal out and quickly look away from him.

"You sure?" This time Killian questions me, his fingers brushing up and down my thigh.

"Really sure." I whisper breathlessly and give him a tight-lipped smile. Kilian chuckles and I bite my lip. "What are you laughing at?" I pout.

"Why are you so nervous all of a sudden? You keep squirming." Killian tilts his head and I try and relax.

But I tense back up when Killian's hand travels further up my thigh, his fingers almost skimming the material of my underwear. I gulp and look up at him to see his eyes fixated on his veiny hand that sits nicely on my thigh.

The weird thing is I kind of like his hand there.

Stop it Elodie!

"We've been meaning to talk to you, darling?" I jump when Enzo whispers in my ear and then places a soft kiss on my neck.

I release another shaky breath.

"A-About what?" I stutter.

"Have you ever heard of a polyamory relationship?" Enzo asks and I furrow my eyebrows, shaking my head.

"What is that?"

"It can be a relationship with more than one partner." My eyes widen. "Preferably in mine and Killian's case we prefer to share an intimate relationship with the same woman." I tilt my head at his words.

"You and Killian are in a relationship?" I whisper.

"No, baby. We just share the same woman." My heart drops.

"Where is she?" I whisper, feeling bad at how close I've been with the two of them.

That is not very nice of me so I stand up and move away from Killian and Enzo who look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"We don't have a woman, baby, so get back here." Killian demands, his face hardening but I shake my head and stay put.

"Have you heard of BDSM, Elodie?" Enzo continues to question, looking at me cautiously. My face heats up and I nod my head. It's something I've definitely searched up out of curiosity. "Okay, that's good. Well Killian and I are both dominants and we've been searching for a submissive for quite a while."

"And you haven't found her yet?" I begin to play with my fingers nervously, avoiding eye contact with them.

"Look at us." Killian speaks sharply and my head shoots up. "Good girl."

My breathing begins to increase and I nibble on my bottom lip, feeling intimidated by the two men.

"We think we've found her." Oh.

"Well I can leave as soon as you'd like me to. It wouldn't be fair for me to be staying here with your submissive here as well. She probably wouldn't like that." I do my best to hide the hurt in my voice.

"You really are oblivious, darling. Aren't you?" Enzo looks at me in amusement, crossing his leg over his knee.

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"We're staring at her." Killian smirks and my mouth falls open.

"That's ridiculous." I blurt out and his smirk falls.

I watch as Enzo stands up and makes his way in front of me.

"You're perfect for us." I shake my head in denial at his words and stumble back a little.

"You don't want someone like me." I whisper.

"What the fuck are you trying to say, baby?" Killian says in anger and Enzo throws him a warning look.

"I'm not perfect." I whisper, looking down towards the ground.

"No-one is perfect, darling but to us you are more than perfect. We just know you are." Enzo gently grabs my face between his hands and smiles gently.

"What will happen? What do you want?"

"We both want you." Enzo tells me and I look cautiously at Killian who stares at me with a harsh glare. I gulp and look away from the intense man.

"Both?" I whisper with wide eyes and Enzo smiles, nodding his head.

"Do you want that, baby? Two men, pleasuring you." He brushes his knuckle against my cheek and then rubs the pad of his thumb along my bottom lip. "Open for me."

I stare at him with wide eyes and then clench my thighs together .

What the hell am I getting myself into?!

I open my mouth anyway and Enzo slides his thumb inside. I wrap my lips around it and watch as Enzo's eyes darken.

"See. That's my good girl." He praises and my heart skips a beat. "Now tell us, darling. Is this what you want? You know you don't have to, you can walk away from us right now if you don't want to do this." Enzo tells me and I hear Killian scoff behind him.

"Choose wisely, baby girl." Killian rasps and Enzo takes his thumb out of my mouth.

I gulp.

I've never been in any sort of relationship before. I've never had anyone to take care of me but Enzo and Killian have said they will, so what do I have to lose. I won't be lonely anymore.

"Darling?" I blink and look back into Enzo's dark green eyes.

"Okay." I whisper. "I'll be your submissive."

"Good because we wouldn't of taken no for an answer anyway." Enzo rolls his eyes at Killian and I giggle lightly.

"You've just made us very happy men, baby."

I really hope I don't regret this.

"I need to know more about what will happen between us." I tell them and Enzo nods his head.

"Of course, darling."

"Come sit on daddy's lap and we'll tell you everything you wanna know." My eyes widen as Killian smirks and taps his thigh.

Oh my.

A/N
Thank you so much for 40,000 reads 🧡