17

17
ELODIE MAY

"Darling, are you nearly ready?" Enzo calls from outside my bedroom.

I bite my lip and look at the dresses laid out on the bed in front of me.

"Just a minute." I shout and quickly pick up a long black satin dress that has a plunge neckline and a slit up the side that will reveal some of my leg.

I throw it on and quickly moisturise my skin.

"Baby, hurry up, the driver is gonna be here soon." I roll my eyes. "I know you rolled your eyes, you'll be paying for that later." I pause and look at the closed door with wide eyes.

"I did not." I huff and begin to put some heels on.

As soon as I'm done, I do a quick once over in the mirror before making my way over to the door and swinging it open to reveal Killian and Enzo both clad in an all black suit.

They both look down at me with wide eyes and I frown.

"Do I look bad? I thought this looked quite nice." I pout, running my hands down the soft silk.

"El, you look beautiful." Killian reaches forward and wraps an arm around my waist.

I look back over to Enzo to see his eyes still trailing up and down my body. I feel my body start to warm under his heated stare and I clench my thighs together feeling a small ache in between them.

"Come on, darling. Cars outside." Enzo reaches for my hand and I happily take it along with Killian's.

"You're not driving?" I look up at Enzo as we walk out of the house.

"No baby, my car got....damaged." I furrow my eyebrows at his answer.

"Did you get in a crash?" I gasp.

"Something like that but no need to worry, darling." He leans down to kiss my forehead, making me smile.

In the driveway sits a sleek black Mercedes. A driver stands with the back door open.

"Evening, Mr García and Mr Torres." He nods and then looks down at me with a smile. "Good evening Miss May." My mouth falls open.

"He knows my name." I whisper to Killian, who chuckles in amusement and shakes his head. "Good evening, Mr." I beam but a squeal escapes my lips when Killian pinches my hip and ushers me in the car.

I now find myself sat between the two massive men as we are driven to God knows where. I jump when Killian places his hand on my left thigh. I look up at him to see him staring out the window.

"What are you thinking about, darling?" I jump again as Enzo leans down to whisper in my ear.

I gulp, feeling awkward about the driver seeing the three of us together. Enzo must sense my discomfort and pushes a button that makes a partition come up between us and the driver.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He then places a soft kiss under my ear and I release a shaky breath.

"I'm not thinking of anything." I shrug.

Killian's hand slips through the slit of my dress and I feel him tense beside me. My eyes widen and I avoid eye contact with him.

"Baby?"

"Killian?" I mumble, staring straight ahead.

"Where the fuck is your underwear?" Enzo also tenses and I decide to give them both a sheepish smile.

"She needs to breath." I tilt my head.

"Fucking hell, Elodie. Are you trying to kill us off?!" Enzo exclaims and I can't help but laugh. "You really are a little devil." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his side.

I decide to be brave and place my leg over Killian's thigh. I watch as he clenches his eyes shut and takes a deep breath.

"I'm so hungry." I whisper just as my belly starts to growl.

"We're nearly there, darling."

After another fifteen minutes we pull up outside an expensive looking restaurant. Our driver who I now know as Tony opens the door for us. I thank him and then thread my fingers through Killian's.

As soon as we make it inside I watch as the hostess' eyes widen. 

"Mr García." She almost bows and then she acknowledges Killian before glaring at me.

Okay then.

Another waiter comes along and guides us to the outside balcony of the restaurant that is overlooking the city skyline. Enzo pulls the chair open for me and I thank him before sitting down.

I can feel the stares on us but choose to ignore it.

Enzo sits across from me while Killian sits on my left. The waiter hands us the menus before telling us that he will be back shortly to take our order.

My eyes fall onto the menu and they almost pop out of the socket when I see the price of one starter. 

"Stop worrying about the price." Enzo says and I look up to see him still skimming through the menu.

After ten minutes the waiter comes back and pours us some wine and then takes our order.

Killian shrugs off his suit jacket and then rolls the sleeves of his black dress shirt up, revealing his tattooed arms. I gulp and cross my legs together. His eyes then look up at me and a smirk etches onto his handsome face.

Killins's hand pulls my legs apart and then soon lands on my thigh and I'm shocked when his fingers brush up and down my pussy.

"Killian." I moan quietly.

I try to keep my cool as he slips two fingers inside of me. I grip his arm underneath the table and look around to make sure no-one can see what he's doing. I bite my lip when he begins to continually hit my g-spot.

Enzo keeps his intense stare on me and a small whimper escapes my lips.

"Shh, baby. We don't want anyone to hear your sweet moans." Killian leans down to whisper in my ear. "Your pussy feels so good around my fingers. Do you like them fucking you, hmm?"

All I can do is grab tighter onto his arm as I feel my orgasm begin to build.

From a distance I can see the waiter coming over with our food. I try to pull Killian's hand away but he quickens his pace.

"Your food." The waiter smiles once he reaches us and I do my best to give him a normal smile. He places the plates down and as soon as he places the last one down I end up climaxing.

A quickly cover my moan with a cough and the waiter looks at me in concern and proceeds to ask me if I need a glass of water.

"She's okay." Killian dismisses him and pulls his hand under the table. He then sticks his fingers in his mouth, sucking off my juices and I have to look away- feeling too flustered.

Enzo is smirking as he begins to tuck into his food as well as Killian.

I am too shocked about what has just happened to begin eating.

"You know what, baby. I kind of prefer you not wearing any underwear. Great choice, baby girl."

Oh my.

A/N
This is all I want omggg😩🧡