Epilogue

"Ven! Ventus!"

Noodle shook her boyfriend awake as he had slept over at Kong the previous night, showing Noodle magic and pranking Murdoc.

"Eughmmm..." Ven moaned. "What time is it?"

"Time to get up! We have to go meet up with our friends today, remember?"

She hadn't completely answered his question, but Noodle was correct.

Ven had planned to meet with Bill, Georgie, Louis, Chris and Keegan to show them a new spell he'd been working on... Without Terra's supervision.

Ven got up, got dressed for the day and walked out into the kitchen to see 2D sitting there with...

"Slowthai?"

The british rapper turned to see the kids and grinned. "Wagwan! Ventus, right?"

The boy's jaw dropped. "You know my name?!"

Tyron laughed. "Yeah, he told me all about you. Stu did, not Murdoc."

"We're making new track, still figuring out a title."

Ven eyes lit up. "Well, can I look at the lyrics?"

2D grinned his toothy grin and handed him a piece of paper with the lyrics on it. "This is wot we haff so fa'. I's not much, but we jus' started, so yea."

Ven looked at the lyrics.

We could do so much better than this
Mausoleum faces and momentary bliss
We could do so much better than this
Oh, Rita, oh, Rita

"Who's Rita?"

"It's a Beatles reference, you wouldn't get it." Slowthai responded.

"Well, I think it should be called 'Momentary Bliss'." Ven suggested. "I mean, look at the lyrics."

"Makes sense." Slowthai patted Ven on the back. "'Better Than This' is good too, but I like your title more."

Ven laughed out loud.

"Slowthai likes my title!" He yelled so Murdoc could hear.

"Keep it down, will ya?" The bassist shouted back from the other room.

Everyone laughed, knowing this was a great start to the day.

With that, Noodle and Ven went back to The Land of Departure on Ven's glider to get some breakfast.

They walked in to see The Quagmires, eating waffles and obviously having a good time.

"Hey guys!" Duncan greeted. "You have a fun time last night?"

"You know it!" Ven replied. "I met Slowthai this morning. He's writing a song with 2D."

"Slowthai?" Terra asked, coming into the room. "That's awesome!"

"Yeah, totally! Hey, Duncan, Isadora, you wanna come with us to practice magic and stuff with our friends?"

"Sure, yeah!" They said joyfully.

With it being the weekend (not The Weeknd), they could do whatever they felt like doing today.

So when they were all ready, they got together and walked over to the park to see their friends, together, throwing blizzard and fire around the area, surprisingly without getting hurt.