CHARACTER/INTORDUTION PART 2

HEARTLESS 2

23*KIARA ALEX DAMIEN
Age: 29
Wife of Mafia & Druglord Alex Damien.Devil with parda that's is Kiara.She is hell manipulative & dangerous women.She is Too shape & too intelligent.She knows how & where she need to use her brain & beauty get what she want.

Using the same things Kiara make Alex fall for her.She make him carzy & addicted for her.
that's why Alex couldn't feel or see her her manipulative nature & Also he didn't know ki She is backstabbing him.
Showing her fake love & seducing him Kiara is destroying Alex business & his position in underworld and making her own position & Army.

But Do you know Why is she doing this???She is doing this to destroy Sisodiya's.YES SISODIYA's.
She hate SISODIYA'S core of her heart Especially ARIYA & RIDDHIMA.

Kiara hate Both of them very much and want to finish them because of them(ARIYA & RIDDHIMA)She lost her life love or she think so.because he never love her just always consider her as his good friend(About that person whom Kiara loves is mystery & you guy's get to know about of in further parts of story,)
But she didn't ready to accept that fact.

Consider Riddhima & Ariya as her enemy.She just waiting for Alex's death because of him she still can't take revenge.AS soon as Alex die she will destroy Riddhima & Ariya.
In short She is like a Belladonna which means beautiful lady with poisonous mind

Looks are deceptive
She is living example of that
She isn't that what
She is Showing you
She is More Ruthless
& Evil then Your imagination

Looks are deceptiveShe is living example of thatShe isn't that whatShe is Showing youShe is More Ruthless& Evil then Your imagination

____***____

24*ALEX DAMIEN
Age: 33
Son of Adam Damien (Meenakshi's business partner remember).He is underworld don & drug mafiaLord.he has various illegal business.

He is very ruthless man & didn't think before killing anyone.He is arrogant and dangerous for world but when it's come to his wife Kiara Alex become something else.For Him Kiara is his everything.

When first he saw her she was injured & Alex save her. but her beauty capture him & he  refuse to let go.he make her his by marrying her.

Alex Loves Kiara & his father Adam lot.That's why When he get know thoughtout about her s father death/Murder & who kill him.He become revengeful & ready to help Meenakshi.He bear all expenses of Rocky treatment & now when Rocky is completely fine.