CHAPTER 10(NEW ENTRY & JEALOUSY)

BOOK COVER IS MADE BY ME👆
HOW IS IT👆

.
BACK TO THE STORY

IN RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM
CONTINUING FROM POOL ARAE

Sejal:Riddhu Kahan hai Meri pyari behan..

Riddhima & vansh both eyes widened hearing Sejal's voice...

Riddhima:Sh****

Riddhima push vansh & turn to go..
AND Same time Sejal enter in pool area & she Scream or should say scream Cuss loudly.

WHAT THE F******

Sejal was looking at Riddhima with O mouth & shocked expression

Riddhima was scared seeing Sejal expression & try to explain the so called situation..☺️☺️🤪🤭🤭

Riddhima:Sejal listen to me...it's nothing like that you are thinking...it just mistake....kaise bataun..it a just a hea..

Sejal cut her talks between & said

Sejal:What?Mistake...Really Riddhima...Are you out of your mind?

Riddhima:Seju listen to me...it just..

Sejal again cut her

Sejal:Seriously I think you really need to visit Anjali Aunt personally.. or she should come here to check you...Otherwise you tell me kaun si bandi lehenga pahan kar swimming karti ha..(Otherwise which girl do swimming in lehenga).

Riddhima:No it is nothing like that h...

Suddenly Riddhima 's mind register what Sejal said just now.

Riddhima:What did you just said..

Sejal:I said ki kaun si bandi lehenga pahan kar swimming karti ha yaar..🤷🤷(I said which girl do swimming in lehenga).

For a one moment Riddhima was unable to understand what she was saying..But Riddhima turn quickly to see vansh but he isn't there..She looking here & there to find vansh...

Sejal: Riddhima....

Riddhima:ha..voh..oh sh***

Riddhima turn quickly & about speak but stop in middle when she saw vansh who was underwater & he hid there stopping his breathing.Which make Riddhima shocked & cuss come out from her mouth..