CHAPTER 34 (SAPNA JAHAN)

This Book Cover 👆 is made by me
how is it guys.......

WISH A
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
🎅🎅🤶🤶⛄⛄
And it's my Birthday I mean birthday week. My Birthday was 21 December.
So Happy Birthday to Me

🎁🎁🎁🎁💐💐💐💐💐💐

EVERYONE LOOKS

AFTER TWO & HALF MONTHIN SUN SAINT CAFE

IN SUN SAINT CAFE

In empty cafe a men in pink suit was seated in corner table . He has a airpods in his both ears & he was whispering to himself while drinking coffee.

Why the hell I agree to this idea of Rai Singhania I still think she isn't going to come here..

someone spoke in his airpods

Will you stop saying this Sisodiy and you are doing for your sister and my sister who is yours wife also ..not for me..

Abhay scowl hearing vansh..

Abhay: Off course only for my doll and my jana. I'm doing this .Aur only for Riddhima I send massage to kaira to meet me in this cafe and also I'm tolerating you... I still don't understand why the hell she gives you other chance ?also why the hell my wife & daughter adore you so much.....

Vansh( teasing): Because three of them love me more than you that's why yuvraj sa

Abhay( angrily): you..

Angre: Stoppppp

Angre shout loudly who was seated beside of vansh in car and listen their childish bricking become frustrated. At last scream loudly to stop them.

Angre: will you both stop? Kiara's car just stop in entrance of cafe.she already reached here.

Vansh and angre look at each other.Angre speak..

Angre: Alright Mr Sisodiya listen.. you have to make her confess of all crime by any means..

Vansh: I already destroy her both legal & illegal businesses. And her all almost secret properties also take over by Indian and American government .she is already near of Bankruptcy. you just have play smartly so that she confess everything like a parrot..

Abhay: hmmm..

Vansh( softly) : and please be save

Abhay & Angre both become stunned hearing vansh's soft voice that's for abhay

Abhay: are you worried about me..awwww don't tell me Rai Singhania you are In love with me...

Vansh: ewwww no stop and shut up Sisodiya...