CHAPTER 44 (😘TERA YEH ISHQ MERA FITOOR😘)

This book cover is made by me. How is it.....

OUTSIDE OF
SHEESH MAHAL

After finishing the dinner with family Riddhima was taken in sheesh mahal ( glass palace)

After finishing the dinner with family Riddhima was taken in sheesh mahal ( glass palace) .Which is located near of lake.
According to the Sisodiya's tradition every newly wedded couple of their family spend their first night in the sheesh mahal (glass house).
After sometime Vansh along with all the boys came front of sheesh mahal but their was stopped by Sejal,Ragini,Ariya and Ahana who was looking at them with mischievous smile..

Vansh: what .. why all of you stopping me.. hato samne se mujhe mere sweetheart ke pass jana hai.. hato
(Move away from front I want to go to my sweetheart.. move)

All girls( Screaming): nope..

All boys( Shout): Why..

Ragini: because he has give us his entry fee aka neek which is our right as his sister in laws.

Vansh: tell me yours demand Sali saheba and gang how much..

Sejal(with mischief smile): not too much jija ji... AAA actually we want your black credit card for a entire day so we could do shopping as much we want ..

Hearing this boys eyes become big and about to interpret but Vansh stop them he take out wallet and give them his black card and message pincode in Ariya number..
All girls squeal in excitement.

Vansh (impatiently) : now can i go inside

Everyone laugh seeing vansh's desperation to meet his sweetheart cum wife..

Ariya: yes yes please be my guest..

Sejal: and yeah don't worry about Rivansh.. his Sejal masi ( aunt) , Veer Mamu and Aryan chachu ( uncle) will take care of him and Riddhima already pump and store milk for him so.. don't worry about him... You both just enjoy your special moment..

Vansh smile in great fullness and said

Vansh: thanks Sejal..

Sejal wink at vansh playfully and others giggle on this .he shook his head on them and go inside of Sheesh mahal

INSIDE OF
SHEESH MAHAL
THE HALL

INSIDE OF SHEESH MAHALTHE HALL