CHAPTER 31 (APNA BANA LE)

Guys for the first time I made Aesthetic.... how is it......👇

❤️❤️🧡🧡💙💙💛💛💜💜♥️♥️💖💖💚💚🔵🔵🔴🔴⚪⚪🎨🎨🌈🌈🌈Aur Wishing You  Shab- e- Barat Mubarak and Happy Holi

🌈🌈🌈Aur Wishing You Shab- e- Barat Mubarak and Happy Holi.....
May God shower his countless blessings on you and your family.
Also blessed you with good health and happiness in the life... 🌈🌈🌈
❤️♥️🧡🧡💛💛💙💙💜💜♥️♥️💚💚💖💖🎨🎨🔵🔵🔴🔴⚪⚪

IN HIGHWAY
INSIDE OF CAR

EVERYONE LOOKS

Vansh was driving the car silently and Riddhima was seated in passenger seat with a angry pout and doing something in her phone

Vansh was driving the car silently and Riddhima was seated in passenger seat with a angry pout and doing something in her phone . Because she had a fight with vansh few minutes ago and The reason is vansh deny to take her in winter carnival.

Actually Riddhima heard some of their gurds conversation and got to know that few miles away from their farmhouse near of Mumbai highway some Winter carnival is going on.
So She want to visit that carnival and want to spend some more quality time with vansh like any other normal couple.

So she told him that before going Mumbai she want to visit that winter carnival. But vansh deny her this wish. Because of their safety reasons and try to make her understand this.
She didn't want to hear him .At last both of them had fight and Riddhima got angry with vansh.
vansh try to talk too her. .

Vansh: Riddhima ..

Vansh called her very sweetly but she switched off her phone and looked outside through window.

Vansh: sweetheart you know what you look so cute this kind 😡😤 of face

Still she didn't look him and
she keep staring outside while deep and forced breathes was coming out from her nose in angry