CHAPTER 39 (SATRANGA HAI YEH ISHQ RE)

Hello GUYS
Wishing you and your family a blessed Eid filled with love, happiness, and countless blessings. ...
On this joyous occasion of Eid, may Allah's blessings fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.
EID MUBARAK

Now back to the story...

IN CAR

Vansh was shouting on Ariya for driving car fast.

Vansh: Drive fast ariya..

Ariya who was already driving rashly by breaking all traffic rules nod at him. Speed up the pressing the accelerator and she was driving like a maniac .

blood was flowing freely from Riddhima's bullet wound.
Vansh remove his jacket and pressed on the wound tightly to stop the flow.He was holding her hand like a scared child. .vansh kiss on her head and mummers against her forehead

Vansh: just hold on for some times sweetheart.. we are about to reach hospital.. nothing will happen to you nothing.... You have to get well for me.. for your vansh.

other side Abhay call their hospital. Inform them about Riddhima's condition to prepare everything for her treatment. Also he inform others about this and told them to come hospital.

Vansh asked Ariya..

Vansh(shouting ): Ariya she is losing lot of blood.. how far we are from the hospital

Ariya: just 2 minutes. Bhai.. we are about to reach.

Saying this she takes right turn and stopped front of hospital where doctors and staff was waiting with stretcher.
( Before assuming anything let me clear to you guts Hospital is owned by Sisodiya's so it's obvious Riddhima will get this special treatment)

IN HOSPITAL (sanjeevani)

Vansh pick up her and bring her out from the car. Then make her lay on stretcher.Doctors quickly check her injury and heartbeat.

Doctor: oh no her heart rate going down and she has lost lot of blood.. her BP also falling in this condition ( pregnant) it not good and dangerous for both her and baby..( looking at nurse) get ready the OT and take her there.

Ariya stay at reception to fill the forms

Their quickly led Riddhima toward OT .Abhay was follow them after them . . Vansh was holding her hand tightly and not ready leave it. But he had to when their reached the OT room door. He leave her hand and doctor take her inside and close the door.

They watched from the little glass panel of OT door. Doctors and nurses rushing around Riddhima with medical things.

Same time Anita,Ahaan, Ahana,Veer,Vihaan,Siya,Ishani,Angre,Ragini,Ritwik reached there. They ran towards them .
Their saw blood on vansh's shirt which makes them scared. Their asked..

Ishani & Siya: Bhai where is Riddhima

Ragini and Ahana: how is she? And baby

Anita & Ahaan: mere bacchi kahan hai
voh theek to hai na?
(where is my baby )
(Is she okay)

Veer & Vihaan: what did doctor said...

Abhay: guys she isn't okay ..her heart rate was going down and she has lost lot of blood.. her BP also falling . In this condition ( pregnancy) it's not good and dangerous for both her and baby.. their are performing her surgery..

Their faces are holding worry and panic hearing all this.

Inside the OT doctors clear her blood from injury and inject antidote of that drug. Then their inject general anesthesia in her.