CHAPTER 40 (👣CHAUDHARY👣)

This👆book cover is made by me .
how is it.........

AFTER AROUND 3½
MONTHS LATER..
IN HOSPITAL..

Vansh,Riddhima &
Sejal Looks

Riddhima is 8½ months pregnant now and her baby bump is so huge

Riddhima is 8½ months pregnant now and her baby bump is so huge. It is difficult for Riddhima to walk long or do certain things. Like now she notice her shoe laces got open. She try to bend down to tie the shoe laces but she couldn't because of her huge baby bump. Suddenly a pair of hands start tieing her shoes lace.

She was looking at him broad lovely smile on her face and her eye were filled with so much love and adoration for him. After all it's her vansh. He was on his knees and tieing her shoe laces. It's not first time he is doing something like this.
From past 3 months he was taking care of her like this and her personal needs. Also vansh handle all Riddhima's all mood swings & carvings like this with love.. along with vansh their entire family take care of Riddhima.... Surprisingly ishani also who help her in baby shopping and also spend time with her whenever she feel alone.

Vansh look up at Riddhima with worries and love. Keeping his hand on baby bump and caressing it he said

Vansh: sweetheart you should call me na.. I was just little bit away from you and talking in phone.
Why did you bend down and where is sejal ?
She was here with you na..

Riddhima hug him tightly wrapping her arms around his neck and he hug her back with smile on his face. She broke the hug and kiss on his head.

Riddhima : I'm okay vansh.. sejal was here with me only.. just few a minute ago she go to washroom.

This 👇 college is too much cute
🥺😍isn't it

Vansh held her both hands into his both hands and kiss them lovely

Vansh held her both hands into his both hands and kiss them lovely . Then vansh help Riddhima to stand up .
Vansh lean forward and kiss her baby bump while holding her waist. He placed kisses all over her baby bump. Showing that how much he loves and adore their baby and his sweetheart.

Vansh get up and side hug her.same time sejal come there and

Sejal: let's go doctor waiting for you .. I'm very excited to see the baby