CHAPTER 19 (TRUTH)

NEXT MORNING
IN CRUISE
IN VANSH ROOM

Vansh wake up with sun glaring into his eyes.Vansh feel terrible headache in his head groaned in pain.vansh keep his hand on his eyes & to protect his eyes from sunlight.

Vansh try to get up but feel some weight on his chest and familiar scents hit on his nostril.He look at there.He saw a beautiful yet messy brown color long hair.He keep staring like dump & think

Vansh(in mind): Those hair are similar to Riddhima's hair.. wait a second Riddhima's.. oh shit Riddhima..

Vansh rise his head little bit and saw Riddhima who was squished in his chest & sleeping like baby clutching his arm.

Seeing this cute scenario Smile come on his face.

Vansh (Whisper): What a beautiful scene. I want to see you in my arms like this every morning of my life. My sweetheart

Vansh Bend forward & kiss on her head affectionately. With his free hand start caressing her head. But he notice something inked on Riddhima's left chest.

Vansh( in mind): what is it ? Looking like a tattoo .As far I remember apart from that Royal symbolic Lion tattoo. Riddhima didn't have any other tattoo in her body.then what is this..

Vansh about remove her dress strap to see what is that thing in her chest his hand stop when vansh saw riddhima move her face & start walking up from her sleep.
Vansh lay down and pretend that he still asleep.

Riddhima wake up & blinking her eyes lashes constantly because of bright sunlight.But she frown when she find her fingers was entwined with someone's finger.

Riddhima look up & found vansh. She look him with frown but it changed when she got remember last night events.

Unknown her hand made way towards his face & cup his right side check

Riddhima(in mind): Last night events was true or it once again it is his game...

Riddhima remove her hand from his cheek & look at him with Questioning eyes.

Riddhima (in mind): Thank God.he still didn't wake up & I wake before him. Now I need to leave the room before he wakes up. I'll confront him later.

Riddhima carefully sat up from his embrace & remove her finger from his fingers.

Riddhima get up & turn to go.But firm grip on her wrist stop her.She look behind & saw vansh who was looking at her with droopy eyes .Vansh pull Riddhima close to him & keep his both hands on her waist.

Riddhima: you awake but I ...

Vansh rub his nose with her nose & said

Vansh: hmm I was when you keep your soft hand on my check .. it's feeling so good sweetheart
.