CHAPTER 24 (HUMNAVA MERE)

Hi Everyone 👆 Book Cover is made by me.How is it

May Allah bless your life with joy and happiness andopen all the doors to success

May Allah bless
your life with
joy and happiness
and
open all the doors to success.
Eid Mubarak

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue from last chapter ..............

IN RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM

On the other hand Riddhima was in her room & trying to do her pending office work. But she couldn't concentration nor do anything properly. Because Riddhima wasn't feeling good.She was feeling restless.

Riddhima : what the hell is happening with me ? Kyun main kuchh bhi properly nahin kar pa rahi hun?
Why I'm getting this kind of feeling something wrong is going to happen?Why my heart is beating so fast?

In frustration she close the file and push it away.she drink cold water to calm herself. But it wasn't working.

Riddhima : No It's just my illusion. Mera bhrem hai sirf
I think I'm feeling like this because of yesterday incidence also today's argument with ishani & Vansh.
I think I should spend some time with my family and friends .maybe I feel better...

Riddhima pick up her phone from table & come out from her room.she was trying call her all family members also trying to search them inside of resort.
None of them was pick up her call .

Riddhima : what the hell why their picking up my call? God knows kahan chale gaye hain sab ke sab.

At last she thought to call vansh . But she was feeling hesitation & also she is still angry on him because today's incident.So Riddhima was in dilemma that She should call him or not.

Riddhima : should I call him or not..

After thinking sometime she decided to call him.

Riddhima: as soon as he pick up the call..I will ask him straight
does he knows where is everyone or not. If he said he doesn't know nothing about this.
Then I'll cut the call.. & I'll not talk him anymore.. bahut shauk hai na use Veronica ke sath time spend karne ka to Kare... Mujhe Kya.. yahi sahi hoga

She called him but his phone was switch off phone was switched off.

Riddhima: damn he is also not picking up my phone in fact he switched off this phone.. wow great...

While searching Riddhima come front garden area of Sauna room and her eyes fall on broad & saw that.
before she could reacted.
Her phone start ringing .she saw it was sejal.she pick up & start talking with her.her back was facing sauna room