CHAPTER 16(CONSPIRACY'S MIDDLE OF OCEAN)

Advance Happy Birthday To My Favorite Girl Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.
Wish You Very Good Health SGK
May God Bless You Lot Of Success in You life. Love you di ❤️♥️ 👆...

Also Congratulations to Siddharth Shukla for his glorious 14 years in ITV industry.
Proud of you Bhai
Also Congratulations to Siddharth Shukla for his glorious 14 years in ITV industry.
Proud of you Bhai 😍😘

Now Back to the story
IN ARIYA - ABHAY'S
ROOM
(In Cruise)

Ariya was sit in sofe & front of her Vihaan is sit with few photos in central table.he was staring those photos intensely.After some time's Vihaan speak..

Vihaan: Blue Eyes Pretty Girl but..

Vihaan: With Badas**** Attitude"

Ariya: She is the one about whom I talk. Ishani Rai Singhania. Younger Sister of Vansh Rai Singhania & second eldest daughter of Rai Singhania's.

 Younger Sister of Vansh Rai Singhania & second eldest daughter of Rai Singhania's

From the time Vihaan met ishani in Mumbai airport. Only she was roaming in his mind.only her face always come on his mind. It's not love at least for now.
But what is it he himself doesn't know.

Well it's not necessary the person always stays on your mind need to be your love or lover.
However, you can also have someone whom you really hate on your mind or feel attraction toward her/him.

Vihaan: Tell me more about her.

Vihaan curious to know about her & ask about her in serious voice.

Vihaan( in mind): first time I saw someone who is
Beautiful yet Poisonous
Dedicate yet Evil.

Ariya: Ishani Rai Singhania a beautiful gorgeous but a complete Spoiled Rich Brat .Who thinks very high her own self & very arrogant in a bad way...
Also behave badly with everyone and does not show respect to other people's. She always want Vansh Bhai attention..
She is complete fashion & fitness freak. She was married to Angre & now they got divorce few months ago.