CHAPTER 45 (💖SUFI HO💖)

NEXT MORNING

Next morning Both of our love birds Vansh & Riddhima were sleeping in each other's arms

Next morning Both of our love birds Vansh & Riddhima were sleeping in each other's arms. Vansh sleep got disturbed because of sounds of door banging. He open his eyes. he turn to look to his left side found his wife who was cuddling into him like koala bear. He kiss on her crown and keep staring her softly. But there was again knock on the door.

vansh groaned in annoys and get up after making Riddhima lay in the pillow.
He open the door found Sejal,Aryan,Veer. Sejal was holding Rivansh but his face was cover with baby hoodie.
Three of them was looking like sleep deprived person's.

Vansh: what happened to you three..

Aryan: Rivansh happened.. that's very badly.

Vansh (confused): huh what

Aryan: just tell me what he**** bhabhi eat during her pregnancy..

Vansh(confused + frowned): what the

Veer cut off him and said.

Veer: why he is so energetic and doesn't want to sleep..

Sejal: to be honest last night even I also couldn't able handle him.. he was so energetic and doesn't want to sleep at all... He drain out all three of our energy..

Veer scoffed on that and said

Veer: waah waah kya baat hai yeh mohtarma aur yeh mohtaram( Aryan) thak Gaye
tumne kuchh nahin Kiya dayan nahin aur na hi tumhare is lover boy ne....
( wow wow this lady and this man got tired. You did nothing witch nor you this lover)

Veer wipe his dramatic tears and said

Veer: do you know this cutie make me dance entire night. Even if by mistake I stopped dancing this little man start wailing so loudly that entire palace was edge of waking up... itna toh gabbar ne bhi basanti ko nahin Nachwaya hoga jitna is cutie ne mujhe nachaya... Aaaa Meri Kamar

( Even gabbar also didn't make basanti dance so much.. the much this cute make me dance.. AAA my waist)

Veer hold his waist and yelp in pain.
Sejal and Aryan was laughing keeping their hand on their mouths . Vansh chuckled on that and ask them.

Vansh: did you guys give him any kind of sugar or sweet item in wedding...

Three of them was looking at each other like a red handed caught thief's and slowly nodding their heads in yes.

Sejal(in small voice): just little bit chocolate cake

Aryan: few spoons of ice cream

Veer: a few small glasses of chocolate mousse..

Vansh sarcastically said.

Vansh: bas itna hi.... Mujhe laga pura dessert menu khila diya hoga mere bete ko tum logon ne
( That's it.... I thought you guys make my son eat entire dessert menu)