PROLONGE

VANSH

People's say you can't touch moon but they are worng.
Because I touch & saw the moon Very closely in FORM OF HER.

Maybe SHE wasn't like that moon which people's see in sky.
BUT SHE more beautiful then that Moon.

SHE is Beautiful,gorgeous,Confident,Cute
and if needed SHE can dangerous & your worst nightmare.
In Short SHE is epitome of BEAUTY & GORGEOUSNESS With HER DARK POWERFUL DANGEROUS AURA.

SHE was the moon of my dark Hopeless Sky.
I thought SHE will shine my dark sky & Remove all darkness from my sky.
But SHE push me in more darkness & leave me alone there.

SHE KILL MY HEART & MAKE ME HEARTLESS

But STILL THIS HEARTLESS HEART WANT HER, NEED HER because I'm like that Wolf who was in love with moon & Every night cried for his moon.
For HER touch & Love.FOR ME SHE IS MY MOON.SHE IS MARKED BY ME.

SHE IS MINE.MINE TO HATE,MINE TO LOVE,MINE TO GIVE PAIN.IN SHORT MINE TO DO ANYTHING & EVERYTHING.......

RIDDHIMA

THE SUN Most unremarkable powerful Star A centre of attention.The sun has power to give energy to every living thing in this earth And For me HE WAS MY SUN.MY source of power, MY STRENGTH.

HE has same aura of sun in Him.He is equal power as Sun,Equal egoistic & arrogant as Sun by His looks & temper.
HE is possessive,HE is Dangerous,For Enemy's He is Their WORST NIGHTMARE BUT For HIS Family HE is sweetest dreams SWEETEST DREAMS ever you saw.
IN Short HE is POWERFUL GREEK GOD with HIS Looks, DEVILISH DARK AURA

I thought HE will be my protective Shield from every Sadness, Sorrow & pain, give me strength,Will be my Desire & Passion,will be reason of my Existence and most importantly HE will give me LOVE.

I build my world around HIM thinking that HE IS MY REALITY BUT HE WAS JUST A BEAUTIFUL ILLUSION.
Instead of giving me COMFORTABLE WAMTH.HE give ME BURNING GLARES.HE change my LOVE FOR HIM IN HATENESS.

HE Kill MY HEART
& MAKE ME HEARTLESS.

But There still SOMETHING LEFT in this HEARTLESS HEART Which
STill I WANT HIM,NEED HIM.
BUT There is something which PULLING ME BACK & STOPPING ME.
Maybe my self respect I don't know.But one thing which can never be change that's is

HE BELONG TO ME.HE IS MINE.MINE TO HATE,MINE TO LOVE,MINE TO GIVE PAIN.IN SHORT MINE TO DO ANYTHING & EVERYTHING.....

THIS THE STORY OF RIDDHIMA & VANSH WHO WAS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER MADLY.

BUT CIRCUMSTANCES, MISUNDERSTANDINGS & VILLAINS SEPARATE THEM.

NOW LET'S SEE WILL DESTINY BRING VANSH & RIDDHIMA AGAIN FRONT OF EACH OTHER & MAKE THEM FALLING LOVE AGAIN OR NOT.

OR NEW TROUBLE OR VILLAINS GOING TO COME

Hi Everyone
I try write to something deep.I hope you guys will like it

So Here I'm with the HEARTLESS 2 SEQUEL BOOK/SECOND BOOK Of MY FIRST BOOK(HEARTLESS season 1).

My First BOOK STORY will be continue here in second book so before reading HEARTLESS 2 I'm requesting You all read HEARTLESS season 1
So that you won't get any confusion.

Also all picture are taken from Google. But all college's in this story is made by me
Please ignore spelling and grammatical mistake

Renovation work going on at my apartment and for that I'm taking 1 month break from Wattpad.I hope you guys will understand my situation & problem & co-operate with me.

STAY SAFE & STAY HAPPY 😘😘