CHAPTER 06(WAJAH TUM HO)

IN HOSPITAL(Sanjeevni)
CORRIDOR

Ragini saw Riddhima & Vansh was walking toward her with fast steps

Riddhima:Di what happened?

Ragini:Bhabhi's operation is over. Doctor will be come out anytime from OT.that's why I come to call you?

Riddhima nod at her.Ragini about to go but Riddhima hold her hand stop her.Ragini turn & look at Riddhima with questioning look.

But Riddhima didn't say anything just pull her in hug.Ragini also hug her tight & let fall those tears which she holding till now.Riddhima broke the hug & both sisters weeps each other tears.

Riddhima:we need to be strong for BB & Everything will be okay hai na Di.

Ragini don't know what to say.She just nod her head & side hug Riddhima.then both Riddhima & Ragini walk toward operation theatre.

On the other side vansh was completely surprised seeing Sisodiya siblings bonding & feel kind of jealous because of the love & affection their held for each other.

But nevertheless he shook that jealousy & walk toward operation theatre to know about Ariya & her baby's condition.......

FRONT OF
OPERATION THEATRE

When Riddhima,Ragini & Vansh come there they saw only Abhay was sit there with sleeping Arrvaya.Abhay send others in hospital canteen for eating something.

Before their could say anything their all saw doctors come out from Operation theatre.Four of them together ask Ariya's gynecologist about Ariya Heath condition...

Sejal & other's also come there at the same time behind of them.Vansh,Riddhima,Ragini & Abhay together ask

Riddhima,Vansh,Ragini,Abhay:How is my bhabhi/Wife/Mrs Sisodiya

Doctor was like look at them if they gone mad.Vansh shook his head on Sisodiya's siblings.

Doctor:Calm down actually....

Doctor was hesitanting which make them frustrated.

Riddhima:For a god sake doc will you stop creating suspense.Speak clearly.

Doctor: Surgery is successful & Mrs Sisodiya is out of danger & we are shifting her in room.But....

Ragini:But what....

Abhay:here all of us dying in tension & you bidding so much suspense like a daily soap.

Sejal:Can't you tell us everything in one go.

Siya: Right

Vansh:will guys give her chance to speak?.

All of them look at vansh & give glare him.but vansh shrugged his shoulder & ignore it.

They again look at doctor give her piercingly glares .Which make doctor panicked & scared.she said in one go everything.

Doctor:BabyisweaksoweneedtoshiftinNICorwarm&needtoobservehimatlest2day.AlsoMrsneedtoobservedthat'swhyalsheneedtoinICUfortoday.

Everyone:Huh.what

Everyone was looking at Doctor like What the hell you speaking.

Sejal: Doc please speak in English or in Hindi . because I don't think any of us know this strange Egyptian language of yours.so please....