CHAPTER 15 (PAST MOMENTS,SEA & CRUISE )

Book Cover is made by me 👆
how is it.
I'm feeling very relief today because my results got published and I got
(4.93) [A+] in exam and got a full marks in practical exam and assignment dress project.. feeling happy

BACK TO THE STORY
AFTER 13 DAYS
IN MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL
CRUISE TERMINAL
EVERYONE LOOKS 👇
BOYS👇

BACK TO THE STORYAFTER 13 DAYSIN MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL CRUISE TERMINALEVERYONE LOOKS 👇BOYS👇

GIRLS 👇

After 13 Days Finally the most awaiting Day of most Awaited trip comes

After 13 Days Finally the most awaiting Day of most Awaited trip comes. I'm calling this trip Awaited Because this trip going to turning point of all of their life's.

Some lost people's going to meet..
Some lost old love stories going to revive...
Some lost lovers going to meet...
Some new Love & Hate stories going to start...
Some people's equation going to change....
Some people's jealousy will be on high ...
Some new conspiracies is going to happend.....
Some old enemies is going a hitching
Traps....
And More......😉

Six cars was parked in Mumbai international cruise port parking area.All Sisodiya's come out from car & their headed towards stairs of cruise along with Veronica who arrived at the same time when their arrival.

All of them was excited for trip especially Ahaan - Anita after all it's their 30th Anniversary so the family also.

Happiness, peace & love is reflecting on both of their faces.Seeing them anyone can believe true love still exists.

But one soul was happy for Anita - Ahaan but she couldn't able to express it freely.it was Riddhima.
she also want & dreamed for that kind of love in her life with Vansh.

Maybe that time she married to him for findings about ragini but still corner of her heart she unknown wish for the same kind of love
which her father used to do to her mother.
Which her chhote papa has for her choti Maa.
Which Abhay has for Ariya.

But she didn't get that love or she think so.

Still her should say their past memories hunting her.Especially after coming in this cruise.For her Coming here is like revive all those past memories again.