CHAPTER 29 (FACE-OFF)

IN HIGHWAY
INSIDE OF VANSH'S CAR

It's almost night time & this time vansh was driving the car.
In Inside of car environment was very quite . His sweetheart was in deep sleep . But he was looking at her time to time.

She was looking too mesmerizing but there was something off in her

She was looking too mesmerizing but there was something off in her. He knows it's because of today date. He try to make her & himself forget about today's date. But
Their bitter past memories was paining her as well him also. That's why vansh let her be the way she want to be stay. he didn't tease her after that seat belts incident.

Vansh look at front & continue driving in dark highway.
But Suddenly he pull a hard break which makes both of them jerk forward because of this.
Riddhima also got wake up from her deep sleep. Automatically Riddhima's palms was on dashboard to prevent herself from get any hitting.

Her heart was racing very fast. To calm down heartbeats she rub her chest .
She look at vansh in worry but she become confused seeing him calm and composed. As if nothing happened.

Riddhima: what happened vansh why did you pull break like this suddenly?

Vansh point his finger at front
Riddhima look there & found road was block.there is rock's middle of road.

Riddhima: What the hell? Who keep those in middle of road like this?

Suddenly Vansh speak in serious voice.

Vansh: No matter what happened Riddhima.. don't come out from car..

Riddhima: what ... kya matlab ... vansh where are you going.... stop vansh .... no don't go no wait...

But Vansh didn't listen to her & come out from car .he lock it with his car keys.

Vansh was look around casually. Suddenly a hickey stick come toward him with full force. Before it could hit him. He held the stick in the air with left hand & he turn his left side to look.

He found a large & hulk type man . Again he found another similar kind of man trying to attack on him by punching him. Vansh held that man fist also.

He look at both goon with enrage eyes. He twisted their wrists & throw them on each other. Their head got hit each other's & become unconscious.
He look front & found similar type of 15 man's was standing with hockey sticks, bats & guns.

There was only one men whose face was cover with mask.Vansh smirk while looking at that face covered man. That man run his fingers on his neck & make a gesture to vansh that " you going to dead".

Vansh: tum mujhse itna darte Ho ki tumhari awaaz Tak nahin nikal Rahi mujhe dekhkar Kabirrr ...

That man aka Kabir eyes become big in shock.
he remove his mask & look at vansh with open mouth. Vansh chuckled seeing Kabir expression.
Kabir compose himself and said with stupid smirk