CHAPTER 03(PLAY WITH FIRE)

Please check out the above college picture & give your view it.itis made by me.how is it.also swipe it & heard the song .I thinks this song play with fire go with vansh character

Back to the story

5 DAYS LATER
VR MANSION
IN VANSH ROOM

Vansh was sitting against soft headboard in resting position in silence.His entire room was fill with darkness.

Only resource of the light was faint moonlight which was coming form outside throughout his room window.
But he doesn't care about it because something else was holding his attention.

VANSH LOOKS 👇

Vansh was starring something with full concentration

Vansh was starring something with full concentration.That was Riddhima's photo.Looking at her photo Vansh said absent mindly

Vansh:She was just beautiful Stranger who come in my life like a windstorm & make me bind in such fragile yet strong attraction.
From which I'm not able to come out or I don't think I could ever .Just mere glance of her give my feeling gear.

VANSH....

Suddenly someone called Vansh by his Name.Hearing that voice Vansh become startled.

(Ishq mein Marjawan sad version song)

Dil Yeh Tere Bina
Maanta Hi Nahi
Kuch Bhi Tere Siwa
Maangta Hi Nahi

Tu Zaroori Sa Hai
Ab Toh Har Haal Mein

Iske Aage Koi
Raasta Hi Nahi

Vansh: RIDDHIMA.

Vansh couldn't believe his eyes.he saw riddhima.She was standing doorstep of room with candle.

Riddhima was smiling on vansh.Vansh was looking at her with open mouth.Seeing Vansh condition Riddhima joke.

Riddhima:Mr Rai Singhania close your mouth. Varna makkhi ghus jayegi andar.

Saying that she giggle freely.Vansh was looking at her shocked yet adoration.Riddhima wallk towards vansh sit beside of him.Riddhima was running her eyes thought his face.

Vansh: Riddhima.. you..how

Riddhima keep her finger on his lips & make quite.

Riddhima:shusss