CHAPTER 30 (MEHARBAAN)

Merry Christmas to Everyone
😘😘 😍😍🥰🥰🤩🤩🥳🥳😻😻😊😊
🎅🎅🎄🎄🎂🎊🎉🎈🎀🍰🎂🍮🥧🍦🥂
And Congrats Argentina!! 🇦🇷

😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘
😘

IN MIDNIGHT
IN AMRITSAR
ROCK RESORT
ABHAY- ARIYA'S ROOM

Abhay - Ariya was sleeping soundly in each other's arms and hugging each other in their resort suite room.
But suddenly both of their phones start ringing which broke their sleep and make them groaned annoyance. Both of them get up & pick the calls.

Abhay: hello..

Ariya: hello...

After listening other side person in phone. Sleep & annoys flew away from their eyes & mood
Ariya - Abhay both of them shout together & cusses come out from their mouths

Ariya: What the ****

Abhay: what the****

Ariya & Abhay look at each other in shock

Ariya: okay take care them and I'll call you later...

Abhay: Get them the best treatment & keep some guard's with them..for safety... hum aa rahi hai.

Both of them cut & speak together

Abhay: Someone attack on our mansion underground basement ...

Ariya: Kabir attack on Riddhima - Vansh in highway . Riddhima throw our ancestor dagger on Kabir's his hand & vansh kill him on the spot.

Hearing each other both of them was shocked.

Abhay & Ariya: wait...whatttt..

Abhay: what are you saying ?

Riddhima throw dagger on Kabir & vansh kill kabir..but how..can you explain it to me

Ariya tell him everything what angre told her ...After hearing abhay get up from bed in angry & panick

Abhay: what the... Is He gonna mad or what.. how could he take my sister with him in this dangerous plan? God knows how is she? I need to go there..

Abhay was panicking & worrying about Riddhima safety. Seeing that Ariya quickly get up from bed & stop him.

Ariya: Relax she is fine ... absolutely fine.. she will come back in few days...

Abhay: what do you mean by that she will come back in few days ... Is she really okay? And where she is going to stay there?

Ariya: yes yes she is absolutely fine.. it just she want calm her mind. So she decided to stay there for few days..

Abhay: Hmm but woh rahegi kahan vahan?

Ariya: voh..

Ariya's voice was fumbling as well as her fingers. Because she knows abhay won't like to heard that Riddhima is staying with vansh.

Ariya: With her..

Abhay: With her ..what ..are you hiding something from me jaana

Ariya: No n..o I .. I'm not ..why I could hide anything from you? She is going stay with her I mean our colleague sakshi ...
she is ETF officer and our batch mate also.. she goes there for honeymoon.. no no I mean for vacation and meet her parents...
when she got know about this incident she offered Riddhima to stay with her..yeah .. that's all happened ...yeah .... hmm