CHARTER 27 (RANGISARI)

NEXT DAY
IN MORNING
IN RIDDHIMA'S ROOM

Riddhima was sleeping but sun light which was coming from her window disturb her sleep.
she try to open to her eyes & sat up .But a guttural groan come out from her mouth & she fall in her bed.
She feel painful ache in her head.
she feel vague sore in her entire body.

Riddhima : aaaa.. what the hell? why I'm feeling so much pain in my body and my head..aa..
She slowly get up & sit leaning against the bed headrest.
Suddenly she look at herself & saw she wearing different dress right now.Also she wonder how the she reached in her room.

Riddhima: how my dress got changed & how the I come in my room..
main toh holi party mein thi na yesterday... What happened yesterday..

Riddhima close her eyes.while her head massaging her head she try to remember about yesterday..
After trying sometimes Riddhima got remember everything about yesterday especially their rain romance ..She straight sit with jerk & feel again terrible pain in her head

Riddhima: ugh my head ahh.what the f**** I did yesterday... Shit now how I'll face everyone especially vansh ..I cuss him, bite him oh god.... Yeh Maine kya kar diya.. top of that this headache is killing me....arghhhhh....

Riddhima was feeling terrible hangover & her head was blasting in pain

Suddenly her eyes fall on bed sidd table . Found a smart E coffee machine, coffee powder along with a small paper & beautiful red rose.

Riddhima sat up from her resting position and pick up that paper & rose.She sniff the rose & smile little bit when enchanting fragrance of rose hit her on nostrils which make her headache little less.
Then she open the paper & saw vansh's handwriting.she start reading

Riddhima : My Dear Cute Drunker Sweetheart

Reading the first line Riddhima make a cute angry face

Riddhima: Why this man always irritate me... Monster Kare Kari ka

Riddhima make a face & continue reading the note.

Riddhima: A Beautiful Rose for Another Beautiful Rose.
😊😊
And very good morning sweetheart..
Because of some important work I need to leave early and don't worry about the arrangements of launch event.
I will handle everything
Everything is in control.
So just take little trouble
Make a coffee for yourself and drink it
Take rest for awhile.
Then get ready for launch & yeah I know we will rock it today baby.