CHAPTER 01 (SEJAL & VEER BIRTHDAY)

3 MONTHS LATER

IN ISOLATED
ROAD OF MUMBAI
AROUND 2 AM
OF NIGHT/MORNING

A male figure in black messy tux was Laying on car bonnet & Intensely Starring Moon With HIS DEEP BLACK EYES.

Because of Moonlight his Pink lips & long eyelashes was shining.But something was missing.That is peacefulness which adore on his face when his sweetheart was with him .

That Guy is None other than VANSH.

It was nothing NEW FOR him.From the time HIS Sweetheart Left him means from last 3 months.

It become ritual for him to sit In quite isolated place & Staring moon or simply sitting on room window & starring moon for Hours and talk with himself.

Because of this at least For the sometimes at least forget The pain he give & betrayal which he get from HiS Sweetheart.Also he can feel his sweetheart by thought this

Also he can feel his sweetheart by thought this

VANSH'S POV

People's say you can't touch moon but they are worng. Because I touch & saw the moon Very closely in FORM OF HER.

Maybe SHE wasn't like that moon which people's see in sky.BUT SHE more beautiful then that Moon.

SHE is Beautiful,gorgeous,Confident and if needed SHE can dangerous.In Short SHE is epitome of Beauty.

SHE was the moon of my dark Hopeless Sky.
I thought SHE will shine my dark sky & Remove all darkness from my sky.
But SHE push me in more darkness & leave me alone there.

SHE KILL MY HEART & MAKE ME HEARTLESS

But still  THIS  HEARTLESS STILL HEART  WANT  HER, NEED  HER  because I'm like that Wolf who was in love with moon & Every night cried for his moon.For HER touch & Love.FOR ME SHE IS MY MOON.SHE IS MARKED BY ME.

SHE IS MINE.
MINE TO HATE,
MINE TO LOVE,
MINE TO GIVE PAIN.
IN SHORT MINE TO DO ANYTHING

VANSH'S POV END

Vansh POV got broke by sounds of car which stop front of him.By that person strong perfume Fragrance & he got to know who is that person.

Vansh:Why don't you stop following me?Angre

Angre slightly smile & walk towards him

Angre:saiya kabhi hamara sath chhodata hai Kya boss vaise hi I can't also leave you alone.after all I'm yours Shadow.

Vansh didn't say anything & keep starring moon.

Angre:Boss how was your business party.

Vansh:Good apart from that clingy model whom you appoint as party escort to come with me in party.She is too clingy & sl**.