CHAPTER 07(PADHAR MHARE DESH)

IN WASHROOM

Riddhima stop crying after some times but she was still sitting on floor & staring blankly front.

Sudden phone call broke her staring session.She pick up the call & said...

Riddhima:hello.....okay.... I'm coming in few minutes...

saying that Riddhima cut the phone & weeps her wetted cheeks which was still wet with her tears.Riddhima try to get up but suddenly She cried out in pain.

Riddhima touch her right shoulder & again whimper in pain.She saw those bites turns in reddish purple color & it forms as blood clots.
it was paining lot.Riddhima close her eyes & deep breath.then open her eyes with determination.

Riddhima:No I'm not going to crying anymore.Today is Happy day & I am going to enjoy it...yes..

Saying that Riddhima get up & wash her face properly to remove trance of her crying.after drying her face & fixing her appearance.She come out washroom & go to doctor for dressing bruise's

PARKING LOT
OF HOSPITAL

After dressing her bruise's & threatening doctor to not anything to her family members.She move towards parking lot.Riddhima was searching Uday & looking here & there

Riddhima: yeh Uday banna sa kahan rah gaye why he isn't come yet with them.let me call him....

Riddhima take her phone & about to dial Uday's number.Before that someone called Riddhima which stop Riddhima.

Riddhima my baby girl

Riddhima turn & saw that person who is very close to her heart whom she considers her mother....

Riddhima: CHHOTI MAA.

That woman was other than Riddhima,Ragini,Abhay ,Ariya's Chhoti MAA & Sejal Mother.the Former Queen Anita Ahaan Singh Sisodiya.

Tears of happiness was falling from Riddhima eyes but a big beautiful smile was also adoring her face .

Seeing Anita her Chhoti MAA after 3 year's.Anita'a eyes was full tears of joy but she too excited to meet her all children especially her baby girl Riddhima.

Anita:Kya meri baby girl mujhe aise Hi staring karti rahegi ya FIR she will give me tight hug also.

Riddhima: Chhoti MAA

Anita open her arms & gesture Riddhima to come.That was it for Riddhima...she couldn't control herself anymore.Riddhima run & hug Anita tightly.She hid herself in Anita's chest like a newborn baby.

As if Riddhima was waiting this mother wamth only.which always manage smooth her all wound & make her clam.

Anita also hug her tightly & kiss on her head.which make Riddhima snuggle in Anita's chest & Anita smile on that.

Same time Uday come there with two people more.One of them was man
& another one was older women.

Their was Shalini hassanandani Riddhima 's nanima & that man was former king Ahaan Singh Sisodiya Riddhima 's chhote papa.

Their shook their head's smilingly on Anita & Riddhima crying session .To enlighten the situation Ahaan joke & speak loudly.

AHAAN,ANITA &
NANIMA'S LOOKS

AHAAN,ANITA &NANIMA'S LOOKS