CHAPTER 41 (🐣BUNDLE OF JOY🐣)

10 MONTHS LATER
EARLY MORNING
IN SISODIYA'S PALACE

IN RIDDHIMA'S ROOM

Riddhima was sleeping

Riddhima was sleeping. But beside of her something or should say someone in small size is moving . She feel someone was tugging her clothe and try to climb up on her chest.
Riddhima open her eyes slowly and found a pair of beautiful deep black eye was staring her which are similar to vansh's eyes. with love and adoration. In cute voice someone called her..

Mama ..ma..ma..ma.maa...

A big smile forms into her face hearing this cute voice .. she pull that person near of her and pick him

Riddhima: Good morning Mama ki Jaan.. mere pyara baccha... Mere Rivansh
( My life, my lovely baby,my Rivansh)

So guys introducing you all Our Riddhima and Vansh first baby..
Rivansh Riddhima Rai Singhania
Aww 😍😍Isn't he 👇 cute what say

Rivansh Riddhima Rai SinghaniaAww 😍😍Isn't he 👇 cute what say

Rivansh get clung to Riddhima and Snuggle into her blossom . He rub his little face on her blossom. Seeing him like this she understand Rivansh is hungry.

Riddhima : aww mere jaan ko bhookh lagi hai ..dudo Pina hai appko..bol bol

( Aww my love feeling hungry huh.. want to drink milk)

Saying that Riddhima make him Sat on her chest and start placing kisses in his entire face. Ridvansh was cutely smiling showing off his two cute dimples of his both cheeks because of kisses. Riddhima hold his hand with her hands.

But Rivansh again keep his hands on her chest .
He start tapping on her chest and make a cute pout face. Riddhima understand he is very very hungry.

Riddhima: Aww my baby is very very hungry.hmm..

Rivansh didn't said anything but keep staring her with pout then again snuggle onto her chest and made gurgling sounds.

(This 👇 the cutest college I made.
so cute😍)