Chapter Twenty Four - Together

Again guys another time skip but this time only one month making the reader pregnant for seven months. Enjoy guys. I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this x reader.

I rubbed my head softly as I sat at the table. I had been so stressed lately and I knew it wasn't good for my health but I couldn't help it. What Paige had said, about the baby. It didn't make sense. I groaned softly and laid my head down in my arms.

"You know stress isn't good for the baby." Soul said entering the kitchen. Soul had came to stay with me at the Manor so he could watch over me and the baby.

"Yah yah.. I know. You finally came out of your room I see though. Have you been crying Soul?" I tilted my head with a frown as I saw his puffy eyes.

He stiffened a little and opened the fridge with his back to me. "How's the little one doing?" He asked trying to get off the topic.

"Soul answer me. Have you been crying?"

"No. Allergies. Now you tell me how the baby is doing." He said.

"Don't lie to me Soul. You don't have allergies. You've been crying about.. Paige again haven't you?" He didn't say anything. Instead he just kept silent. "You know she wouldn't want this Soul. She wouldn't want you to cry. She would want you to move on." I said softly. He ignored me and kept quiet. "Soul.. Listen to me. You need to move on-"

"Move on!? Really!" He turned to me and slammed the refrigerator door harshly. "I love her! I can't just move on!"

"She would want it though Soul! She would want you to be happy and not making yourself miserable!" I yelled as my hormones starting making me angry.

"Oh really?! What about you? Kid left how long ago and you aren't with anyone! So don't talk to me about moving on when you haven't!"

"DON'T! Don't you even put this on me Soul Evans!" I screamed.

"It's fucking true! You haven't moved on since he left! We don't even talk about him for you because we all know you haven't moved on!" He yelled at me.

"Stop! Don't you dare bring him into this!!" Tears brimmed at my eyes.

"Then get off my back when your screaming at me to move on when you haven't!" I slapped him across the face.

A red hand print appeared on his right cheek as, tears streamed down my own cheeks.

I gasped loudly and grabbed my stomach. Soul's eyes widened and instantly he was next to me. "(Your Name)! Whats wrong?!"

I shook my head and said "I-I don't kn-" I gasped loudly again and a big smile spread on my lips. "The baby! The baby kicked!"

"What?!" He said surprised.

I grabbed his hand and put it where the baby had been kicking.

"Holy shit!" He cursed when the baby kicked against his hand. I laughed happily and put my hand on his as the baby kicked every now and then.

After the kicking stopped I sighed softly. "We'll move on together. Deal?" I looked up at him sadly.

He frowned and looked at me. A sad smile on his lips as he nodded. "Together then?"

I smiled softly and nod. "We'll move on. Together."