Chapter Sixteen - Finding Him

I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this x reader

A/N: So I know you guys just want to get to the story but I have to prep you.  I'm gonna tell you that I did a time skip. Time skip about a year since the reader has been gone and had left Paige behind to find Kid. So now that you know that go ahead and read and keep in mind that this is a year later in your point of view. 

I lay down on the cold ground looking up at the night sky. I sigh softly and hit the ground hard. I wanted to go home. I wanted to go home with Kid. Ever since I left I've been tracking Kid the best I could. The last time I saw him was at the DWMA when he nearly killed me. 

I sat up and stood up dusting off my pants. I gripped my bag tightly around my shoulder and walked threw, past a couple trees into a small town. I looked around using my soul perception, seeing many regular souls. None of them was what I was looking for of course. I turned to leave when I felt something, something beckoning me.

I turned around and my eyes widened. There. Past some poorly built houses. A blue soul. With three white lines that stop perfectly at the center. Five black lines that adorned the soul.

I waste no time running over towards the soul. I turn a corner and the soul is standing right in front of me. I turn my soul perception off and look.

Pale smooth skin. Ebony sleek black hair that is perfect except a little cow lick. Three white lines that are only half way. Five black lines that run down the mouth. Golden and a older gold near the black pupil. 

His hand swiftly moved the grasp my neck but I crouched with speed and kicked him in the gut sending him to the ground while laughing madly. I get up and walk over to him, stepping on his chest. I look down and my eyes water slightly. "Thought you were dead there witchy poo!" He laughed causing him to squirm slightly.

"Kiddo..." I whisper before stomping in his head causing him to pass out.