Chapter Nineteen - Goodbye

I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this x reader so please enjoy.

Kid

I looked out the window as I held my beautiful love. The sun was starting to come up. We both had fell asleep right after our love making.

I caress her cheek softly. 'She's so precious to me.. And yet I could hurt her so easily. I could lose control..' I thought to myself.

'Yes your right. And I can promise you this you little reaper, the minute I gain control she's the first one to die.' Laughter filled my head but that was it. I had full control since I was with (Your Name).

But what about the time when I won't be with her? I can't just be always with her, I would be her shadow non the less. I would be dangerous to everyone I cared for.

I looked down at my sleeping beauty and kissed her lips softly. I gently slipped out of her arms and got dressed quietly. I wrote her a note and gently placed it beside her.

Tears rolled down my cheeks sadly but I kept a blank face. "I love you... But goodbye my love." I whispered, placing a kiss onto her forehead gently.

I walked over to the door and took one last look at her. Then I walked out of the room, out of the inn, out of that village, and I kept going.

Never to see the love of my life again.