Chapter Eighteen - LEMON

I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this x reader.

A/N: Btw guys this is chapter 18 which is something I didn't mean to happen XD is actually a coincidence that they finally make love on chapter 18 so yah XD. Okay welp... WARNING THE FOLLOWING YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS RATED R. THERE WILL BE LEMON WHICH MEANS THIS IS A SEX SCENE! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ SEX SCENE THEN WAIT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN READING!

I quickly untied Kid and he pulled me into a tight hug. "Kid!" I hugged him back tightly. "I'm so sorry I hit you-"

"Shh it's okay, you didn't hit me that hard love." He whispered holding me tightly against his body.

"I missed you so much.. you have no idea." I said as I cried.

"Shh it's okay.. I got you now it's okay. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered into my ear as he held me.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LEMONS... SURE ARE.

I had cried into Kids chest for about a hour or so before I had stopped. I wsa laying on the bed as Kid showered. I couldn't believe I had him back. I kept pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Love? You okay?" Kid asked as he looked at me with dripping wet hair and only his boxers on. I hadn't heard him step out of the shower I guess.

"Come here and cuddle with me." I whispered reaching out to him.

He smiled and crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around me gently. I cuddled into his warm toned chest and placed a soft kiss on it making him shiver.

"Kid, I love you." I whispered as I nuzzled his neck lovingly.

"I love you too (Your Name)." He whispered as he kissed my neck softly. I shivered against his warm body which made him smile against my neck.

He placed warm kisses all over my neck before he started to nibble on my sweet spot. I moaned his name softly and felt his hand rub my side, up and down slowly. I felt his cool finger tips brush against the hem of my tank top making me shiver once more. His hand slid up my shirt causing a small noise to erupt from my mouth.

Kid's kisses went to my jawline and slowly made his way to my lips where he kissed those passionately. I rubbed his chest slowly, running my hand against his nipple making him moan against my mouth.

He slowly takes my shirt off from body and kisses downwards. He kissed each one of my breasts before he moved to my right nipple and sucked on it softly making my back arch slightly. His tongue flicked back and fourth, moans escaped my mouth rapidly because of him.

His hand slowly moved downwards then I feel him unbuttoning my pants. He slides them off me and rubbed my womanhood threw my panties.

I gasped and held his hand there as he rubbed. "A-ahh~ K-Kid..."

"Your already so wet.." He whispered as he went over to my left nipple and sucked on it gently.

His hand moved down into my panties and he rubbed my clitoris gently causing me to moan loudly.

"Love you'll wake up everyone in this in." He chuckled making my blush heavily.

"S-shut up.."

He smiled and kissed my nipple before going back and sucking on it. His finger stopped rubbing my clitoris and moved down. He gently thrusted his finger into me making me whimper slightly. He stopped sucking on my nipple and kissed down my naked body. He slid my panties off, keeping his finger still inside me.

He kissed down to my waist and placed kisses all over it before he kissed my womanhoods lips. I shivered and panted slightly. He kissed my clitoris and started to suck on it making me moan loudly once again. His finger thrusted into me softly but I was more focused on his mouth and what he was sucking on.

He nibbled on my clitoris softly making me clench the sheets in pleasure. He tugged lightly on it causing a broken moan from me.

I started moving my hips upwards to his finger he was thrusting into me fast and deep. He inserted another digit making me moan his name out.

My stomach started to knot up needing release. I sucked on my clit while his hand massages my breasts and his other hand thrusted into me. I couldn't hold it back anymore as I moaned loudly and gasped.

I felt a pleasure, a warm sensation erupt threw out my body. Kid was kissing my clit lightly as the sensation was all over my body.

He crawled up to me smiling softly. I was panting as I looked up at him smiling as well. "That was amazing." I whispered.

He chuckled and said "Who said I was done my love?" He caressed my cheek lovingly.

He sat up on his knees straddling me. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He slid his legs out of them and kicked them to the floor. I slowly took his boxers off for him as I sat up as well.

His member sprang forward, being free from its constriction. I helped him slide his legs out of his boxers and gently touched his tip causing a groan to be released from his lips.

He was so hard as I stroked his length up and down slowly. He pushed me onto my back as he hovered above me.

"Are you ready my sweet sweet love?" He asks kissing my neck slowly all over.

"Yes Kid. Take me." I whispered causing him to smile against my neck.

He kissed my lips passionately with love and a hint of lust. I felt his tip rub against my tender womanhood lips.

His member penetrated me causing me to cry out in pain. He stopped for a moment and just placed tender kisses all over my cheeks and lips. He gently pushed more of himself into me causing tears to roll down my cheeks. He kissed them away softly and whispered "I'm so sorry my love. I promise it won't hurt for much longer."

I nodded and held onto his arms tightly. He pushed all of himself inside me making him groan softly. I whimpered but he tried to help give me pleasure as he massaged my breast and sucked on the other one. I sniffled and smiled softly.

After awhile I squirm wanting him to move inside me. He smiled and started thrusting inside me. I gasped at the sudden pleasure that I felt from him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he thrusted into me slowly making me moan. His pace was slow at first but after some time he got faster with his thrusts.

By now I was a moaning mess. "D-deeper Kid!" I moaned and he listened to me, going deeply into my womanhood.

The sensation from him massaging and kissing my breasts and then the sensation down below was unbelievable, there was no way I was gonna last long.

Kid could tell so he picked up his pace and deepened it. I moaned out loudly and he pressed his lips to mine passionately.

Our sweaty body melted into one another as we made passionate love. Finally I could no longer handle all of it once Kids tip penetrated into my womb. I moaned loudly against Kids lips as I released my sweet juices on his member.

Kid groaned as he felt my walls tighten around his member. He clenched the sheets tightly before he released his seed into my womb.

We were kissing each other passionately still as we orgasmed. Finally Kid pulled himself out of me causing me to shiver. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me against his chest tightly.

He stroked my hair as we both panted. "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled at him and whispered "I love you too Kiddo." He smiled and kissed my lips lightly.

I snuggled into his warm, sweaty chest with happiness. I was exhausted from our love making.

"Get some sleep my lovely Phoenix." He whispered to me making me smile and nod.

I stared into his eyes for as long as I could before I slowly fell asleep in his warm comforting grasp.