Chapter Twelve - I'm Amazing!

I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this story except Paige

Stein

I saw Black*Star come running into my office with Kid in his arms. I looked at Kid and saw how pale and badly injured he was. "What happened?" I asked calmly.

"We were fighting a kishin and Kid tooka big blow in the stomach and got knocked down." Black*Star said in a panicked tone. 

I nodded and said "Put him on the table and get out." He did as he was told and set Kid down gently and quickly got out.

I looked at Kid and sighed softly. "What have you got yourself into now?"

I got up and took Kid's coat off to see how bad it was. My eyes widened and I took his shirt off quickly and started working. 

I started doing things to stop the bleeding which took quite awhile. I took a breath and could tell there were was internal bleeding. I sighed and cut into Lord Death's son. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A ZOMBEE CORAL

I plopped down onto my chair and took a sigh of relief as I was finally done patching Kid up. I was for sure that Kid wasn't gonna make it. I still don't know how he was stable right now. Thank Death I suppose.

I closed my eyes and took a long drag of my cigarette. I opened my eyes and saw Kid awake with his eyes opened. 

"Oh Kid your a-" I leaned in and took a closer look at him. Mostly his eyes. Something was off about them. Instead of their two golden colors they looked darker and more detailed. As if someone made gold and dropped coal into it and mixed them together to make a sorta of dark odd color. 

"Kid? Are you feeling alright?" I asked looking at him.

Kid looked at me and a sly smirk appeared on his face. Then five black lines appeared on Kid's mouth making it look like he had stitches. He bursted out laughing before he sat up. 

"Oh Stein... I've never felt better!" He laughed madly as he looked at me with a crazed stare. 

"Kid! Lay back down now, your stitches haven't hea-"

"Oh, these?" He asked as he pulled them out laughing. 

"Kid!" I said grabbing his wrists. 

His aura turned dark and he flipped, kicking me in the face. "No touchy touchy now doctor!" He giggled madly with a lazy grin. 

The last thing I saw Kid's foot kicking me in the face then total blackness. 

Your POV. ~.3.~

I saw the door open and Kid walk out. I quickly stood up smiling. "Kid!" I said but then saw... saw his mouth and his eyes..

"Kid? A-are you alright??" I asked worried.

He laughed right in my face and said "Why is everyone asking me that silly question? I feel amazing!" He laughed loudly grinning. 

"Kid's something's wrong with you... C-come on lets go see your dad-"

"NO!" He screamed, grabbing my neck and slamming me against the wall. 

I squeaked and struggled against his grip. 

"Honorable Father? Pfft, more like a coward of a reaper." His aura darkened as did his eyes even more. "And you? Why did I even make you a reaper? A shinigami? Your so weak and eh.. pitiful. Let me end this for you." A dark grin formed on his face as his grip tightened tightly, as if ten Boa's were around my neck.

The last thing I heard before I fell into blackness was "Bye bye~" Then a cold mad filled laugh...