Chapter Thirty Seven - Training

I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own anything mentioned in this x reader

"Death am I glad to be back home." I said stretching. I hadn't told Taylor or Soul about my visit with Kid.

"Alright where do you want the little guy? Me and Taylor are going out to get some stuff." Soul said walking in, holding DJ.

"Give him to his mama." I smiled and took my little baby, kissing his head softly. "What are you and Taylor getting?" I questioned.

Instantly Taylor's cheeks turned a bright red. "S-STUFF!" She said quickly.

"Just some food is all.. we're just getting a quick bite to eat." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

I grinned and said "SOOO IT'S LIKE A DATE THEN RIGHT??"

"NO!" Both Talyor and Soul said at once.

"IT IS!" I said grinning like a idiot.

"I HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW! MY PEOPLE NEED ME!" Taylor yelled quickly walking out the door, blushing furiously.

"M-me too! How dare you accuse us of such things! Pff!" Soul quickly ran out shutting the door behind him making me smirk.

"Your aunty and uncle are-" I stopped when I looked down and saw my baby sleeping peacefully. I smiled happily and walked upstairs cradling him. I went to the room Soul and I had decorated. I gently laid him down on his stomach and put a blanket over him. I patted his bottom softly and he smiled adorably in his sleep.

I giggled and quietly walked downstairs. I cleaned a bit to pass time but then soon got bored until I remember my vow. "Get stronger.." I mumbled to myself. "How am I suppose to do that?" I asked no one. I had to watch DJ so I couldn't go to the gym. Was that even what I wanted? No the gym was to.. to weak. I had to be stronger than that.

That's when I remembered that room. I remember walking in on him. I remember it like it was just yesterday...

Flashback

"Kid?" I called out huffing softly. I couldn't find that damn reaper anymore and I was already starting to get annoyed. "Death the Kid?!" I yelled stomping about.

I walked past one of the doors and stopped when I heard grunts and something being.. punched? I turned and looked at the double doors that stood before me. "Is he in here?" I asked myself. What was even in here? I never did really care for looking threw all Kid's rooms in the Manor.

I grabbed both the knobs on the double doors and swung them open. I was met with a HUGE room and I do mean HUGE. There were different things packed into just this one room. Machines that I didn't recognize, weapons that hung off the walls very symmetrically if I might add. Huge foam dummies that stood in different places. Targets that were badly torn, weights that looked like they would kill me if I ever tried lifting one. A huge space, maybe built for sparring? Then there was another door straight ahead. I barely even noticed it though since it blended in with the black padded wall so well.

"(Your Name)?" Kid questioned.

I turned my head and blushed instantly when seeing Kid shirtless, sweat covering his pale toned chest. He had a towel around his neck hanging there.

"Hey my eyes are up here." He teased grinning softly.

"S-shut up. Why ar- no, what is this place?" I asked looking around at everything. There was even more, things that I had missed.

"Huh? Oh this place? It's nothing really except a training room. This is where I usually train." He said nodding.

"Is this where you got those muscles?" I questioned smirking lightly.