Chapter Nine - Should Have

AWWWWWWW BIG CHAPPY I GUESS I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this story except Paige

I felt the warm sun hit my face making me groan softly in my sleep and turn in Kid's arms. I opened my eyes lazily and yawned softly. I felt Kid's warm lips kiss the top of my head. 'Your creeper that watches me sleep." I muttered.

He chuckled from behind me and said "So what if I am?" I smiled and turned in his arms again so I was facing him.

"Then I guess I'm in love with one creepy person." I smiled. He smiled and shook his head as he soflty kissed me. 

"Come on we have to get up before your weapon see's us like this." I giggled as he said that and nodded as I sat up and stretched. "Damn my shirt looks better on you than it does on me." He muttered as he got up watching me.

I laughed softly and said "Because Im sexy." I striked a confident pose making him laugh. I got up and turned my back to him as I took his shirt off and threw it behind me. 

"Thank you." I heard him say as I put my bra on and then shirt along with my pants. I turned around and saw Kid already fixing his jacket making me smile as I put my shoes on. 

He smiled at me and walked over taking me hand in his and walked out of the room with me. 

We walked downstairs where we saw everyone already awake but a bit groggy. Maka yawned and stretched. "Is everyone ready to go back now since it's day?" 

"It's the damn crack of dawn." Paige said crabby. I smiled shaking my head. 

"Yah we are all ready." I said yawning.

She nodded and held her hand out to Soul. Soul nodded and he glowed before he swarmed around her hand and CLANKED turning into his scythe form. 

Tsubaki, Patti, Liz, and Paige did the same but turning into their own weapon forms well except Paige who simply copied Soul's form.

Maka opened the door and walked out. Black*Star, Kid and I follow her with our weapons ready. She looked around and said "It seems to be clear but keep a eye out just in case." 

I didn't really hear Maka as Paige was already talking to me boredly. She was quiet enough though so only I could hear her, I did the same talking back to her. 

"So did you and Kid have sex?" She said bluntly catching me off guard. 

"W-what??"

"Did you and Death The Kid have sex?" She asked again. 

"No. Did you and Soul?" I asked. 

"Heeeelllllll noooooooo. Ain't no body getting a piece of this body." She said smirking.

I shook my head smiling and said "Come on I know you want little Soul babies."

"This is why I hate you." 

"You don't hate me." I argued smirking softly. 

"No I saw that you wanted to get a new weapon. I think it's for the best if we see other people." She said.

"N-no... " I said playing along.

"You can have the kids-"

"No I don't want the kids, they drool and smell." I said holding back my laughter but I heard her giggle quietly. 

I wish I would have paid attention to my surrondings. I wish I would have I heard Maka say there were kishin's around. And I wish that huge kishin didn't swipe at me. But we all know wishes don't come true.

All I saw before I was knocked down was a shiny crimson covered blade. I heard Kid scream and saw to the side Patti and Liz get thrown to the ground still in their weapon forms. 

"(YOUR NAME)!" I heard Paige scream.