Rising of a Phoenix (Sequel to Phoenix of Death)

Sequel to Phoenix of Death. Okay guys I'm back! Yah I know it's to bad, jk. So anyway I would like to annouce the winner and I'll get to you in the next couple of days or you can message me yourself right after this is published. But before I say who the winner is I'd like to say that NO ONE got that special writing thing. So now I would like to make a example of what would've gave you the automatic win. Example: I sighed and sat on the couch depressed as ever. I missed him and wanted him here with me right now. But he wasn't and I was alone on this pretty comfy couch at his house. The door opened and in walked him. I smiled happily and quickly got up. I tackled him to the ground and gave him a death hug. He chuckled and I said "I MISSED YOU!" He chuckled again and said "Jeez, you make it sound like I was gone for years. You know  was only at the store for like 5 minutes." He chuckled. Longest five minutes of my life. -End-  Well readers that was what would've made you won instantly. Okay now for the winner. So a lot I read were really good and a lot made me depressed XD but anyway the winner of the competition is... is... Hatsuye-Senpai! Congrats to you my friend! Also a close runner up was babykitty101. It was really hard to pick between you guys and please no hate. You'll make me cry ;-; but anyway sorry for the long wait and the long note up here but I had a lot to tell you guys! Hope you like the story, PEETA OUT! I do not own any Soul Eater characters mentioned in this x reader

I starred up at the ceiling of my room with a blank expression.

I had been released from the hospital after I had woke up. Well not right away but you know like about 7 hours. I had went straight to my bedroom, not knowing what to do with the information Kid had told me.

I was a shinigami now...

Was I sad? No. Was I happy? No. I didn't know how I was suppose to feel in this sort of situation. Was I scared? Hell yes, who wouldn't? Even Black*Star the great and almighty would be.

I felt a warm pair of arms go around my waist and pulling me to someone. I looked to the side to see Kid holding me tightly with his eyes shut gently. I was caught up in my own thoughts I hadn't heard the door open or anything.

I smiled at him a little and turned so I was in his warm chest, his warm embrace that I had come to love so much. "Please don't hate me for what I did..." He whispered.

My eyes widened and I quickly cupped his cheek and said "Kid... open your eyes for me." He opened his eyes revealing his beautiful golden hues. But they were puffy, and looked lighter. His eyes were a light pink as well revealing that he had shed tears.

I frowned and said "Kid... I don't hate you. I could never hate the man I love. You did it to save me and if you hadn't then I would be dead. I would be in Death's cold embrace instead of your warm one. You saved me Kid and that's all that matters love."

He smiled at me a little and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I eagerly kissed him back loving and missing his touch. He chuckled and pulled back smiliing at me.

"Now listen... it was very risky for me to something like that." 

I tilted my head and said "What do you mean?" 

He sighed and said "Well we both know that a shinigami and a witch are mortal enemies. You have witch blood and now shinigami blood is coursing threw you. There was a chance that you could've died. But it was the only thing I could do or I would've lost you..." He trailed off sadly. 

I kissed his cheeks and said "You did the right thing Kid. I don't hold anything against you love."

He smiled at me and said "Also, your powers might be enhanced. You'll probably be stronger and heal faster. There's also a great possibility that you'll have more powers, but you might not. I want you to know though that I'll be here with you threw thick and thin." I smiled and nodded happily.

"So... has anything about me changed at all because I haven't really seen myself in a mirror yet..." I said. Kid smiled and took my hand. 

He took me to the bathroom and let me face the mirror. My eyes widened a bit. My skin was a snow white pale that almost matched Kid's but Kid's was paler of course since he was bor a shinigami. I tried smoothing my hair but for some reason the right side had a little cow lick, it reminded me of Kid's.

"Your appearace has only changed a bit but your still my beautiful phoenix." Kid smiled and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him and said "Why am I phoenix though?" 

Kid chuckled and said "Because... you came back alive. You rose from the ashes and became something more powerful." I smiled and blushed a bit shaking my head.

"How's Paige?"  I asked wondering where she was.

"Well... the only one who knows about you being a shinigami now is my father. And Paige was devastated when she found out you had been in a accident. Her, Liz and Patti have made a good recovery though and can fight once again." I smiled and nodded happily, glad that she was alright.

I looked at Kid and smiled. He smiled back at me and took my hand. So this was my new life huh...

I wanted revenge.