Chapter Twenty Two - A Loss

A/N: okay well time skip of three months and I'll be doing some time skips so the baby can be born quicker. So this is three months later. Also I added a song from YouTube that I think suits the chapter. So anyway thank you guys and enjoy this chapter. I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this x reader. Please enjoy.

I sighed softly as I laid on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I rubbed my tummy softly and lovingly which was now showing a small baby bump.

Over the past three months of me finding out I was pregnant not that much had changed. I made Paige go to school even if I couldn't. Black*Star had thankfully said that he would make her become a death scythe, he took her as his second weapon. Of course Tsubaki didn't mind but it did take awhile for Paige and Black*Star's soul to level to each other. Even now they still have a hard time with it.

Maka and Soul were both getting closer and closer to make Soul a death scythe. Soul and Paige's relationship was so good too and I was happy for them but sometimes envious of them.

I never stopped missing Kid. Especially now that I was pregnant with his child. But everyone made me so happy I never had time to think about how lonely I was without Kid.

At the moment I was home alone since Paige, Liz and Patti had went to the store. They had asked me to go but I declined not wanting to go outside and walk at the time.

I closed my eyes peacefully and I guess fell asleep in my bed.

Kid (Evil Kid)

It was getting bored just killing innocent people even though it did hurt the shinigami in me. It was still agonizingly boring for me.

I walked into Death City thinking that a visit was in order. Of course the little shinigami in me had to speak up. "What are we doing in here?"

I chuckled softly to myself and said to him inside my head "What's wrong? This is where you were born, shouldn't you be happy?"

He growled and said "I don't want to be here.."

I smirked and said "I have a surprise for you little shinigami." I used his speed and ran threw into the woods then up a tree and went from tree with incredible speed. I finally stopped as I got to his house, well old house I should say.

He gulped and said "W-what are we doing here??"

I chuckled and ignored him as I walked into the house from the front door and slowly made my way upstairs. I used our soul perception and looked around before smirking and walking towards the only two souls in the home at the moment.

I opened the door quietly and walked in, shutting it behind me as well. I walked over to the girl who was apparently his ''love''.

I caressed her cheek making him growl. "Don't touch her!" He yelled angrily causing me to flinch as I quickly regained control.

I looked at her belly and saw a small bump, I smirked softly as I placed a hand on the girl stomach.

The shinigami in me stared wide eyed and whimpered softly. "(Your Name)..." He whispered sadly.

"To bad you can't be here with your love or your child without killing them huh?" I laughed quietly.

He growled and shouted "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID BASTARD!"

I gasped and fell onto my knees holding my head or our head tightly. "You little shit... You'll pay for that..." Was all I said before I walked out of the house into darkness.

(Reader POV. and a couple hours time skip)

I smiled at all my friends as we walked down the sidewalk. Maka had got everyone together for a party at her house to celebrate Soul becoming a Death Scythe finally. "So how does it feel?" I asked grinning.