Chapter Twenty Seven - Blood Brothers

Okay before we start this chapter the winner of the contest is Luna_Write. So everyone thank you so much for competing in the contest. So let's start this chapter and again thank you everyone who was in the contest. I do not own Soul Eater nor do I own any characters mentioned in this x reader.

Soul's POV.

It had been two days since (Your Name) had gotten the ultrasound for the baby. I was so happy that her baby was healthy and growing well. I was worried that the baby would have madness in it like Kid. Could Stein even check if it did? What if the baby didn't make it? What if-

STOP SOUL!

I sighed softly and ran a hand threw my hair as I stared at the ceiling. It was night time and I was suppose to be asleep according to (Your Name). I know she's asleep right now.

I turned on my side and looked at the clock sighing softly. 12:00. I closed my eyes and let sleep embrace me.

~Dream~

I walked around looking for my escape when I felt his hand on my shoulder pull me back. I quickly kicked him in the shin causing him to let loose of my jacket. I ran away and turned the corner. The light. There it was, right in front of me. Without hesitation I ran towards it. I reached my hand out ready to run into the light.

I was suddenly pulled back by my jacket and thrown against the wall. The light left instantly when he was near.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Soul. How many times do I have to tell you? Your not getting out before I do what needs to be done. You've managed to escape me this whole time but now I finally got you little scythe." He smirked.

He grabbed me grinning now. I quickly kicked and punched at him. My fist hit into his cheek causing him to growl as I heard a crack. We fought until he pinned me smirking as he spat blood at me. "Now your not getting off so easily you little bastard." His dark golden eyes turned crimson quite quickly.

I blinked and we were in a park. (Your Name) was there with a little white bundle in her arms. "Kid, no stop!" She screamed in terror. No.. no please.

I watched for what seemed like hours of him torturing her as I sat there, unable to move at all. I screamed so much for him to stop that evantually my voice gave out so I sat there quietly watching. Finally he got off her and she laid there motionless. He walked over to the white bundle and all I heard was a crack..

He came back over to me and snapped his fingers. I blinked and it all was gone. I was in my mind again. The room with the piano, but instead it was quiet. Not even my demon was here.

He smirked and said "Now be a good boy." He quickly tackled me and pinned me to the ground again. He took out a dagger with a golden encrusted handle and a pure black blade. He cut his palm, then my wrist. He fisted his hand together and I watched as his blood dripped onto my cut. He then squeeze my wrist tightly with his palm causing our blood to mix.

He grinned before he laughed madly. He looked into my eyes still grinning with a low chuckle. "Blood brothers." He whispered.

~End of Dream~

I blinked and I was in my room again, alone. I turned my head and looked at the time. 12:01.

I felt something warm travel down my wrist and sat, picking the blankets up off me. Blood ran down my arms and I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I quickly washed my wrist hard before I got a towel and held it against my wrist trying to stop the bleeding.

He could do this to me any time he pleased... Kid.