Chapter 42

Flashback 

Karthik was scared when doctor said dad might need another surgery but after few tests he said its not needed and discharged yesterday evening itself. He just need to take rest. Office problem is solved. His sister and bestfriend are in love. Don't have to worry too much about Rohan issue now. Life is blissful.

Karthik's parents were happy for Neha and Arjun.

Karthik and Arjun took the 1st flight to New York the next day. Karthik met Rohan with proofs and threatened to stay away from Neha and he agreed bitterly having no choice.

Then Arjun and Karthik tried to contact Neha but her phone was switched off and she was not home. Karthik couldn't get in touch with her parents either. Finally he got clue when he got reminder for Emily and Edward's marriage(Neha's close friends from college)

Arjun POV

I'm scared about Sweety's whereabouts. My mind is going crazy with all kinds of wild thoughts, obviously about kind of hatred of Sweety towards me. What can I do? "God! please let me know where she is, I will meet and express my love her and tell how much I missed her all these years" I prayed

Karthik came running excitedly and said "she is in Miami for her friends wedding"

I thanked God in my heart for answering my prayers immediately.

"Let's go to Miami Karthik" I said 

"You are in hurry I know. Unfortunately Miami is about 4 hours from here by flight and there is no flight till evening" he said as a matter of fact

How can I wait that long to see her. "At least I know where she is and it is all my fault" thought to myself

After what seems like for ever we landed in Miami. I was so impatient on flight and Karthik had hard time hiding his laughter which irritated me. Don't how I stopped myself from breaking something.