Other side of the coin

Flashback 

Karthik took Neha to her home. Her mom was waiting. Neha got scared seeing her and hid behind Karthik.

"I'm not angry with you Neha. Go to your room and freshen up" Anna(Neha's mom) said 

Neha ran to her room

"Aunty...."

"It's ok Karthik, you don't have to explain. She never understands my love, never share her problems with me"Anna said sadly 

"Aunty Neha is in so much stress. Is it ok if I take her to my home for few days. I'm going there anyway. My parents also want to see her" 

"Rohan is a nice guy Karthik. People see him as playboy and bad person. It's all because of media. I know him since he was in diapers. He likes Neha, will keep her happy. I tried to keep them together all the time so that she will understand him. I don't know why she shut her heart.

As far as I know she doesn't love anyone. I thought she love you. I was ok with it since you are a good guy. After knowing you both feel like siblings, I arranged her marriage with Rohan. She needs someone in her life.

I know she is too young but she is not living Karthik. I want her to be happy. 

Take her ,make her understand" Anna said 

For the first time Karthik observed Anna's love for Neha. He always viewed her from Neha's POV. Did she misunderstood her mom?

"Ok aunty, I will try"

"Thank you Karthik" saying that she went to her office 

Neha came after sometime. She sighed in relief knowing her mom left. 

"Why don't you talk to your mom about Arjun?  I'm sure she will understand" 

"Are you crazy Karthik? She hates Arjun's family. She would get me married to Rohan immediately. Let's not talk about her. I'm happy she gave permission"

"I will pick you around 4pm tomorrow. We have few meetings, I will arrange everything needed in our absence. of course I will be working from there. You both take off for 2 weeks"

"Thank you Karthik"

Karthik left saying bye. That day Arjun and Karthik were busy. Arjun had to attend party alone. Next day too flew fast. They wrapped all the work by 2pm. Karthik picked Neha around 4pm and took 5:30pm flight to California. 

It was late evening by the time they reached. Karthik arranged everything they need in their beach home and a maid and cook. Karthik dropped them and went to his home.