One Side Love

Arjun's  POV

After  Sweety left,  I went home. I felt emptiness in the home and heart. I couldn't stay in my home. I joined my friends in Munnar but I was there only physically, my heart was with Sweety. I wanted to call her but she would be still in the flight. All my friends noticed that I was behaving different but thought I was sad because we are going to part soon.

I came to my room and slept  after dinner. Next morning I couldn't find my phone. I forgot it at the restaurant last night. I ran to the restaurant to search for my phone but couldn't find. I was sad not because of loosing my phone but loosing Sweety's number. My close friend Karthik noticed something is seriously wrong with me, I told him everything that happened. He knows how much I  hate Sweety & now that I'm missing her so much, he was surprised. He consoled me saying my mom would have Sweety's number. Then he started to tease me.

When I went home, my parents returned. I couldn't ask Sweety's number directly. After few weeks my  mom said she severed all the ties with her brother's  ( Sweety's dad) family. I was shocked. Why would she do that? She loves her brother and Sweety so much. What happened?

"What happened mom? You love uncle and Sweety so much right. You always take her side. What happened?" I asked

"Don't speak about them. You must be happy that Sweety is not going to come here. You hate her so much right" she shouted 

That's 1 month back. Now I want her in my life. It has something to do with Sweety's mom. I'm sure about that. I thought my mom would calm down after few days. Nothing like that happened. I tried to take Sweety's number from mom's phone but looks like she deleted. Even Ravi didn't have her recent number.

Ravi fell in love and his marriage was fixed with both families acceptance. My mom didn't invite Sweety and didn't let Ravi invite. I was so sad that she is not even informed. She would be very sad. She loves Ravi so much. 

Its been 5 years but I couldn't get over Sweety. I love her so much. How could 3 days change everything. My life without her is empty. I know my love is one sided. She would be angry with me for not calling her and would have forgotten me completely. I was always rude to her  and was friendly only for 3 days. Still my heart longs for her. There is no way I could meet her. Even if I meet why would she reciprocate my feelings?

I'm looking after dad's business and became very successful. Ravi said "mom is not feeling well and would like to see your marriage. If you  have anyone in mind , tell me we will arrange your marriage with her otherwise  we will look bride for you . What do you say?"

How can I say about Sweety? Mom doesn't want any relation with her, I don't think Sweety loves me. My mom is sick and wants to see my marriage. So I decided the obvious thing to do said I'm ok with that.